Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now at every PPV people have their predctions for matches.
How about setting up a league on prediction scores?
Have sticky in place before ever PPV with all the matches(after the smackdown before the PPV)

And have "prize" like a custom title(this is a good idea as NITEMARE himself said once said"Custom titles are really supposed to show that you're "above" regular users or have done something to deserve one, ") for the winner

the predictions are gonna be there all the time so why not make it a little bit more intresting?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
It would be cool..I used to run one like it and it was always fun.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well a mod likes the idea
SO can we do it?
royal rumble is close you know

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I could run it..but it would be better for a mod to run it cause he/her can make it sticky and all the other good stuff.

N

·
0 Posts
I'm not doing it...but that's every month a new title would be given out. Not bad I suppose...well...someone do it and see how it turns out or whatever.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no not a title every month have a quartly or 6 month title prize and maybe something huge for the end of year winner

the monthly winner can have a banner or something but title prize would have to be given only 4 or so times a year

that make it extra special

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I made a lil banner and the winner got the banner and kept until someone else beat him.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
yeah like a flash av or custom name, it changes every month and if you think about it, who ever wins it gets a flash av or custom name, and if that person keeps winning then you only let one person get a custom name or flash av...another note, this place has 8,000+ and only around 25 or so (im guessing) have custom name, and only if you're a mod or ask nicely (ass kiss) you can get a flash av...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts