Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking at some other forums and they have a store sort of thing where you get posts for posting (like two points for a post, im not sure how it works) and then you can spend the points on things like smilies for 50 - 100 points, change of user name for like 3000 points and change your sub-title for like 5000 points.

I just thought it could be cool, but it might encourage spam. Just an idea:cool:

F

·
0 Posts
Yes i think we should leave things how there running right now,but its a good idea though

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Stinger already said about this. You can get points and spend them on stuff like the arcade, etc... I think its a very good idea, and i think everyone would like it when they got used to it.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Also, It disc-courages spam.

You ahve the ption to rate a post. If you give it a approve of the post, The member gains 25 points. You can dissaporave the post, And the poster loses 25.

Therefore, People are more likely to refrain from spam, As they dont want to lose there points.

The forum that myself and Chainy visit that has it, Is virtually spam-free. Maybe that's a coincidence, but i'm sure it would help.

One downside is that stupid people would just dissaprove for no reason.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
We need some new hacks to this forum.

N

·
0 Posts
Knocturnal said:
I suggested this to Nitemare about three weeks ago, he said he didnt like a few options or something in the store..or something...
Yeah...

I could probably edit it though.

If the system was added it wouldn't be by rating the post...it would be by post counts...

Oh, yeah. If you spammed to get them I could always just edit your points....

BUT NO ADMINS HAVE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD ANY HACKS. (Not yelling, just getting the point out)

N

·
0 Posts
No one can anymore. Shawn did, and before he added hacks the previous hacks were added (and of course downloaded) by Adam.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yeah. I was the only admin who ever had access to downloading hacks. I don't believe Adam had access, I believe the hacks were sent to him.

N

·
0 Posts
I thought he did because he admins other boards, but then again I do not know.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sounds cool to me! There's that Avatar thing already for 50 posts and you get one

1 - 19 of 19 Posts