Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have any dream Royal Rumble moment that you wish would happen tonight but doesn't really stand a chance?

Mine:
John Morrison is in the ring with two guys mid-match. He gets the better of them, and is standing tall in the middle of the ring. The buzzer goes off, and in comes...Melina. Morrison looks confused, and the audience picks up on their history. Melina enters the ring, and things become tense. The two stare each other down, and her expression is hard to read. Just as the tension reaches its peak, one of the guys goes to attack Morrison from behind, and Melina pounces on him (the attacker), going crazy and showing her protectiveness for Morrison. The two team up to eliminate him, and do the same with the other guy (I would be quite chuffed to see stereo Matrix moves or something), before embracing to the delight of the crowd. <3

· Registered
2,195 Posts
The ring is filled with huge stars. Cena, Edge, Show, Punk, Triple H. Otunga's music hits! He walks slowly to the ring, his eyes burning a hole in everyone. They in the ring, they laugh. Otunga gets in the ring, he fucks shit up! He FU-s Cena over the top rope. He pedigree's The Game and throws him out. He Spears edge off the apron!! Punk throws him over the rope!! BUT WHAT'S THIS!?? OTUNGA SKINS THE CAT!! GTS to Punk! Punks gone! Punks gone! Otunga. He squares up to Show! He doesn't need any back up for him fat boy! He picks up Show! He lifts show above his head! Omh my god he's doing reps with him! He throws The worlds largest athlete over the ropes! And proceeds to do a Stone Cold inspired turnbuckle watch check! And then cleans house of everyone that enters after that.

Or something along those lines.

· Registered
2,999 Posts
Cena and Punk are the last two, when out of nowhere Batista comes out(he didn't come out when he was suppose to) and eliminated both, to win the Rumble.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
10 - 9 - 8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 - 1 - *Beeeeeep* ... "GO, IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES..." Christians music hits goes and and wins the rumble :D
This is what I want, only with this theme instead

I realise I'm splitting hairs but it would be better.

Either that or Triple H to return at #40 and be eliminated even faster than Santino :lmao

· Registered
1,400 Posts
When the clock is counting down for the last entrant, the #1 entrant eliminates someone to clear the ring completely so during the entirety of #30's (or 40) rumble experience, the only other competitor is the first entrant.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
Morrison entering at number one, going all the way and winning it (with the help of a heel bodyguard) thus turning heel upon winning the royal rumble.

· Registered
756 Posts

· Registered
2,999 Posts
Morrison entering at number one, going all the way and winning it (with the help of a heel bodyguard) thus turning heel upon winning the royal rumble.
Sounds familiar.

· Registered
10,447 Posts
I want to see HHH enter the Rumble, then get eliminated by Daniel Bryan in under 10 seconds. But we all know that HHH, along with Nash, are going to bury every single person there.

· Banned
504 Posts
After a 20-minute match with the Miz, Orton goes onto win the Royal Rumble, surviving well-over an hour and setting a new RR record. Orton beats the living shit out of Riley for the first 5 minutes of the match and eliminates him. Morrison will come out #3 and make it to the final four.

I could go into more detail on the RR match itself but don't feel like it. I know a lot of you will disagree with Orton winning but here's why I chose him: The winner obviously needs to be an established guy if he's going to main event WM. A lot of people are pointing the finger to Cena. However, having Cena win is going to piss off any WWE fan over the age of 16, especially myself. So how can the WWE make the kids and the 16+ fans happy? By having a face Randy Orton overcome crazy odds to win the biggest RR ever! I will gladly take this over Cena winning. Then set it up for Orton vs. CM Punk at WM27.

· Registered
4,466 Posts
The ring is filled with huge stars. Cena, Edge, Show, Punk, Triple H. Otunga's music hits! He walks slowly to the ring, his eyes burning a hole in everyone. They in the ring, they laugh. Otunga gets in the ring, he fucks shit up! He FU-s Cena over the top rope. He pedigree's The Game and throws him out. He Spears edge off the apron!! Punk throws him over the rope!! BUT WHAT'S THIS!?? OTUNGA SKINS THE CAT!! GTS to Punk! Punks gone! Punks gone! Otunga. He squares up to Show! He doesn't need any back up for him fat boy! He picks up Show! He lifts show above his head! Omh my god he's doing reps with him! He throws The worlds largest athlete over the ropes! And proceeds to do a Stone Cold inspired turnbuckle watch check! And then cleans house of everyone that enters after that.

Or something along those lines.
HELL YES.

- Kurt Angle coming back and putting people in the Ankle Lock
- Christian winning the damn thing
- Big Show skinning the cat

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.