Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
37 Posts
I've never heard anyone say anything bad about Velvet Sky. I bet this guy said a lot more to her than what he's claiming. Just because you buy a ticket doesn't give you the right to degrade wrestlers.

Never heard a bad word about Velvet Sky

well here's one there has never been a wrestler in the wrestling business who lasted with less talent

seriously going over a decade now

·
Banned
37 Posts
I personally think this whole thing is a joke arent' people supposed to hate the heels and be passionate and say nasty things , isn't that what wrestling and charterer development is all about ?

boo the heels and hate the heels , cheer the faces, I don't know I don't understand it, I could understand if he physically attacked them but yelling at them c'mon

I remember a scene in the RA where Test came out and a guy has jaw jacking him and just flipped him the bird and Test felt like a real legitimate heel and the crowd seemed passionate and this is career mid carder Test we are talking about here

I don't know I just don't understand it

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,920 Posts
I personally think this whole thing is a joke arent' people supposed to hate the heels and be passionate and say nasty things , isn't that what wrestling and charterer development is all about ?

boo the heels and hate the heels , cheer the faces, I don't know I don't understand it, I could understand if he physically attacked them but yelling at them c'mon

I remember a scene in the RA where Test came out and a guy has jaw jacking him and just flipped him the bird and Test felt like a real legitimate heel and the crowd seemed passionate and this is career mid carder Test we are talking about here

I don't know I just don't understand it
There's a definite line between just 'booing the heel' and acting like a complete inappropriate asshole. Some 'fans' don't seem to know the difference.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
1) ROH sucks now
2) I was expecting something way worse happening to the guy than getting a stern lecture from Bully Ray. All involved seem like snowflakes.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts