Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
If all this is true, then ROH really needs to have a talk with Mandy,Velvet and Bully Ray. Wouldnt surprise me as Bully is the calmest guy around. Velvet thinks she's someone and well Mandy has slept her way to a roster spot over more talented women before...

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
There is no way those girls got all bent out of shape over some boos. Big Josh looks like a douche canoe, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was going over the line with some of his words.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
That fan should buy a ticket to the next show and spit back at Bully and Mandy. Problem solved.

Why is this goof posting this online? Seems like an attention whore craving for sympy.

It is totally fine calling a woman who has a stripper gimmick a skank when she is performing in the ring. It is not like she is some classy lady and deserves to be treated like one.

Couple of losers here.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
this whole situation is filled with fuccbois and fuccgirlz from start to finish

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
There's two sides to the story and it's quite scary if Bully Ray is right on anyone's face because he may not be that young anymore but he's one big dude.

·
@delecast
4,405 Posts
I once met Bubba Ray in a hotel in Tokyo. Masa Horie (the Masa) introduced us. Bubba was there with Christian and Abyss and all three could not have been nicer.

After a short interaction, Bubba told Masa that he "was going to find some rats" and left.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Where were you when ROH became the new TNA? :mj4 Holy fuck, what a bunch of sensitive geeks.

Breh, if you're a woman spitting on me, I'm sitting back. If you're a dude, you already know.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,244 Posts
There's no defending the way this was handled, its a monumental liability crisis to have performers in rooms alone with fans, are you kidding me?!

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,431 Posts
I wouldn't fuck with Bully Ray lol. Man is the Necro of the underground rap game in the wrestling world. Same fat size as Necro, same state, etc.

Necro could make most of you snowflakes kill yourself in a bar or less.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Should have just thrown the fan out if he was being a total geek. Problem solved.

Instead, it got close to feeling like there might be an assault because of conflicting stories on what words were said/spitting on fans. Not your best day, ROH.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts