Wrestling Forum banner

A-Ri and the briefcase.....

1233 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Kelly Kelly fan
Been wondering this myself since the Rumble. So can someone care to explain 'WOTZ UP WIT DAT??'
Although Ive been watching wwf/e since 91 I kinda stopped watching for about 4 years. I started watching again just after last years mania. As far as I could make out the M.I.T.B was a match at mania but then they turned it into a gimmick PPV. So they still have a M.I.T.B. at wrestlemania? does that mean we get erm 1,2,3,4 brief cases going around during the year. Could someone please explain? Also on a side question, why does Alex Riley still carry a case?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
I'll respond in a serious manner here.

The briefcase is a storage container for the WWE Championship. I remember it being taken out of there once, but I'm not sure why he still carries it around since they never use it anymore. I could understand if Miz was using it as a weapon like when he used his MITB case to give Skull Crushing Finales to people, but he doesn't do that either.

· Banned
8,172 Posts
I'll respond in a serious manner here.

The briefcase is a storage container for the WWE Championship. I remember it being taken out of there once, but I'm not sure why he still carries it around since they never use it anymore. I could understand if Miz was using it as a weapon like when he used his MITB case to give Skull Crushing Finales to people, but he doesn't do that either.
That is what its "supposed" to be for. In reality, Riley just looks really cool with a silver breifcase.

· Banned
10,561 Posts
It probably just has shredded newspaper in there. Speaking seriously, they've never commented on the briefcase so it's just a random prop.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
:

"Alex Riley holding that briefcase. As you know, the briefcase was hand crafted by the Miz out of aluminum deposits he recovered and processed himself from inside an active volcano in South America. It now contains the various spell books and crystals believed to be the origin of the Awesome power of the Miz."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.