1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Well it can't be any worse than his first awful repackaging...

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,758 Posts
He'll still only be a mid carder at best so couldn't give a shit.He gets to job to faces...with a BRAND NEW GIMMICK YAAAAAAY...who cares lol.

Reactions: BrosOfDestruction

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see him job to Santino Marella or for the Big Show to knock him out or something along those lines in his 'big return'

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
Wade+Drew tagteam please. You know, as long as they don't get jobbed out to El Torito.. (Hope I didn't jinx it now)

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Hopefully this leads to a push for Barrett, interested to see what he does tonight.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Curious to see if they turn him into a babyface as Bad News Barrett. I smell a Brodus Clay like swerve. Hopefully he's not turned into a joke character though. A Barrett/Sandow feud would be interesting.

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,103 Posts
I think this might be pure speculation on NoDQ's part, knowing that Barrett is in talks to get a repackage/push... though, if any post-PPV-RAW needed something to make me excited about it, this would go a long way.

I swear... if it's Wade "the Barber" Barrett, the Authority's new henchman... :HHH

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
He should grow a half beard similar to when Bryan shaved it and become a schizophrenic character. He tags with himself and has two sides, one is friendly and the other is mean.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.