Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You do in the anything section. That's not debatable at this point. The last time I was banned, mods kept the thread that caused it open with all sorts of other posters making inflammatory remarks, false accusations about me, and all sorts of things I couldn't respond to that were lies and mods didn't care, they even liked the posts. I already covered this in the the thread I made "This forum is a safe space for woke betas and male feminists" The rules apply only to who they want them to apply to when they want a reason to ban them.

and "post like a normal human being" is just code for "don't say anything too controversial that could offend liberals" , apparently not even in rants anymore.
This is terrible and absolutely unacceptable.

·
Registered
Indy wrestling fan
1,253 Posts
Oh but Yamcha, I'm not common at all. I'm the runner up in the WF Presidential Election...

Are you accusing VerticalScope of some kind of insider trading?
I'll say this, the government and FBI should take a look at VS's finances and its origins...

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Good lord you really are fucking pathetic, get over yourself ffs. Shit is just sad.

It's called the ignore button. If my posts are too hot for you and you can't take the heat then you know what to do.

·
14,319 Posts
Exposes a secret online....asks Chip not to spread it online.....you're not even TRYING anymore fucking hell.

Even fucking Nixon didn't discuss his clandestine shit in a public forum.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Exposes a secret online....asks Chip not to spread it online.....you're not even TRYING anymore fucking hell.

Even fucking Nixon didn't discuss his clandestine shit in a public forum.
I've been distracted and off my game.

SF Giant's are in the playoffs and I'm still traumatized from seeing how bad Punk's physique looked upon return. Even Chip mention's are't saving me at this point.

·
Registered
13,735 Posts
I'm utterly broke, I sold everything I had to get 40k for that forum share

Buying a share of a forum that is like 8 years past its prime? Great investment!

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
This thread shall remain OPEN as a reminder to you all that you absolutely CAN voice your opinion about the mods here in rants. Below is a direct quote from a mod just in case they want to close it before it gets started as always. I'm just spreading the message. Let'em have it boys. :)

View attachment 108336

Also. CM Punk still a skinny dweeb.
Pretty sure everyone already knew this other than you. Fucking dumbass.

21 - 40 of 125 Posts