Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread shall remain OPEN as a reminder to you all that you absolutely CAN voice your opinion about the mods here in rants. Below is a direct quote from a mod just in case they want to close it before it gets started as always. I'm just spreading the message. Let'em have it boys. :)

Also. CM Punk still a skinny dweeb.

@Emmanuelle and @Catalanotto
If I see one general little shot at the mods in there again I'm going to assume you mean the AEW mod and you will be told to go to rants and not bring it there. You do it again after said warning you get a week.

You don't get to take shots at us outside of rants. And chips friends aren't allowed to be bought up in the AEW section and that goes for chip's 12 year old make a wish kid as well.

I deal with enough annoyance in that section and I don’t need an episode of the real housewives of chiplanta playing out there.

You want to fly the flag for your comrades and whatever you label pippen as do it in rants

·
14,687 Posts
If we're going to splash the cash bring me Ryback pls
Sure. Daddy knows what his little chippa loves. Might have to squeeze an extra 50 grand from yamcha. Want to dangle him over the harbour Bridge while I catch the green from his anime pants

Just don't drop him. Don't want a townes van zant incident. Headliner did that over the St Louis arch and had records indicate that head was dizzy from having 10 four lokkos and townes is now townes van splat

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
10,816 Posts
Sure. Daddy knows what his little chippa loves. Might have to squeeze an extra 50 grand from yamcha. Want to dangle him over the harbour Bridge while I catch the green from his anime pants

Just don't drop him. Don't want a townes van zant incident. Headliner did that over the St Louis arch and had records indicate that head was dizzy from having 10 four lokkos and townes is now townes van splat
@YamchaRocks, can you take a mortgage out on your place and put 50,000 of it into VerticalScope shares, please?

·
Registered
864 Posts
This thread shall remain OPEN as a reminder to you all that you absolutely CAN voice your opinion about the mods here in rants. Below is a direct quote from a mod just in case they want to close it before it gets started as always. I'm just spreading the message. Let'em have it boys. :)

View attachment 108336

Also. CM Punk still a skinny dweeb.
Good lord you really are fucking pathetic, get over yourself ffs. Shit is just sad.

·
14,687 Posts
Says the fella with a Mickey Mouse wearing a Nazi uniform avatar.

How on earth is that allowed by the way?
Same reason why an Alfa Romeo or Mercedes or whatever German car picture is allowed. Disney was anti semetic. Yet his legacy is the happiest place on earth.

Now if it was pictures of holocaust victims he wouldn't be here.

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
10,816 Posts
Same reason why an Alfa Romeo or Mercedes or whatever German car picture is allowed. Disney was anti semetic. Yet his legacy is the happiest place on earth.

Now if it was pictures of holocaust victims he wouldn't be here.
I don't think you know the type of shit Mickey is responsible for bro.

Happiest place on earth is a work, brutha.

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
10,816 Posts
With all due respect, it's a very complicated business/finance issue involving insider things, beyond the comprehension of the common men.
Oh but Yamcha, I'm not common at all. I'm the runner up in the WF Presidential Election...

The stock went up because they stole my fucking money.
Are you accusing VerticalScope of some kind of insider trading?

1 - 20 of 125 Posts