Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the new dlc with smackdown vs raw 2011 along with Sheamus's new attire , Cenas purple attire and CM Punks ses mask , you can get Undertakers biker attire.
Could be a sign of things to come when Taker returns , probably not though.
Like i said , a really slight hint but i just thought id put that out there .

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Nope.

If that's the case then that means he's gonna return as the Ministry Undertaker with the long goatee and everything since that's also an attire.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope.

If that's the case then that means he's gonna return as the Ministry Undertaker with the long goatee and everything since that's also an attire.
its a new dlc that was created in november i think .

Like i said its very unlikely but i just thought it was a little interesting

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
WWE don't even acknowledge those days anymore in an effort to maintain kayfabe, they're not about to let him come down the ramp on a motorcycle with however long he has left.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WWE don't even acknowledge those days anymore in an effort to maintain kayfabe, they're not about to let him come down the ramp on a motorcycle with however long he has left.
that very reason is why i found it interesting .
considering wwe dont ever acknowledge that spell of undertakers career why add him in that attire as a new character .

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I guess that means Lex Luger would be returning as well?
That would be awesome, but his song would have to be "I'll Be Your Hero".

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
The DLC has nothing to do with it. Although with that promo of Undertaker seemingly going into the light, it's slightly plausible.
Only way I can see an ABA return is if he was to face Lesnar at Mania, and there's about as much chance as that as David Otunga being crowned president of the US live on Raw tonight.

On a side note, is that DLC actually out now? I should 'probs download that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts