Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The interview is from 2003, however I was just watching this and thought it was a great little interview, RVD comes across as really great here and talks about some great things within this interview, has anyone here seen this before? It's only been on Youtube since June, so I wanted to share as I'm not sure many people have seen this here.

Have a watch through this and leave your thoughts :)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Yeah man i'v seen it before prob around 5 years ago, I watched every off the record there's been with pro wrestler's although id say about 80% of the time its not actually off the record, their fun watches tho (Y)

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I enjoy these interviews too, always find random one's on Youtube :)

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's off screen again isn't he?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Love off the record! Discovered it on YouTube recently. The interviewer usually has great chemistry with the wrestlers and often gains some real insight.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
The interview is from 2003, however I was just watching this and thought it was a great little interview, RVD comes across as really great here and talks about some great things within this interview, has anyone here seen this before? It's only been on Youtube since June, so I wanted to share as I'm not sure many people have seen this here.

Have a watch through this and leave your thoughts :)

Good interview but this is from 2005 when he had the knee injury

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love off the record! Discovered it on YouTube recently. The interviewer usually has great chemistry with the wrestlers and often gains some real insight.
Yeah he really does, he comes across as a big wrestling fan too, which is good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts