Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would it be if a real SvR angle were to occur instead of just the games (which are now defunct from what I've seen). Anyway that would be possibly, once the Raw GM is revealed.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts

you do know that the storyline is what inspired the game name series? you also do know that something like this at a time like this would be a straight squash?

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Kinda like Bragging Rights? That was one of the most pointless PPV's ever. They never mentioned the trophy after the 1st Raw/SD after the PPV, plus the whole SD vs Raw theme made no sense as it was just for those 3/4 weeks of build-up.

Though I suppose with a good enough build it could work but I am definitely not interested in seeing it.

·
Banned
362 Posts
idk, it could be like wwf vs wcw or nwo. has potential but all the good guys are super good guys and aren't willing to fight over which brand you're on. i can't imagine cena having a problem with you bcuz ur on a different brand the way austin did

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
This angle happened before at Survivor Series back when Bischoff was GM of Raw and Teddy was the GM of Smackdown course back then brand separation really meant something now everyone appears everywhere so really it would be pointless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts