Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously... what is the deal with you?

You've been trying unusually hard to fit in since you returned, although I'm willing to bet not many people knew you were gone in the first place. I mean, is something bad going on at home, g/f dumped you, something else that maybe set you off?

First you straight-up STOLE Amsterdam's old posts and made your own thread to "megapost" them. I willing to bet you didn't ask him before you did this. This thread only achieved one reply for a reason. Link

Then you tried trolling the TNA section, which believe me has been done to death many times over within the past, I dunno, 2 YEARS. You weren't even smart about it. All your threads were dumpstered and you came off looking like a moron to both the people you were attempting to troll and the people you were trying to impress. Not sure how you didn't get banned for this tbh. Link

Then you bumped your own thread in the wrestling section demanding people respond to it after no one did. You seemed pretty upset about it too. Link

Then you tried to claim "rants of the year" by re-posting it out of spite of your previous thread getting dumped. Not sure how you didn't get banned for this either. Link

Then you tried to book a rants "ppv" which Styles and I have never asked help with. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're a fan of the concept considering how much work we put into those rants. I'm just not sure why you appointed yourself a "booker". Link

You also tried to turn a thread about Yeah1993 into a roast on the OP for really no reason other than the fact you seemingly don't understand the meme Yeah1993's (MostLikely1812's) username created during your "hiatus". Link

Your sig isn't funny either. Link

Dude, I could go on and on and on with this shit, but the most FUCKED up part about everything is this was only the past 3 days.

I don't know what to make of you. All I know for certain is that you're not funny at all and you desperately want other posters to accept you. You seriously confuse the living fuck out of me. I'm trying my damnedest to go easy on you considering you might have mental problems or something, but I felt his situation needed to be addressed before you did something crazy IRL. You seem unstable and I think we all deserve to know why after dealing with you lately.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Yeah, something is definitely going on. I don't remember him acting like this before. It's better for him to get some help before turning into the next Hollywood Johnson.

Actually it's kind of weird how as soon as HJ left, A Random Person made his return...

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
this rant was a short time coming.

i asked him the same thing you did in that first section about something going on. something in his home life must have spurned on this terrible posting, and i'm concerned for the guys well being.

but he's pretty fucking stupid, so i'm only mildly concerned. we're just SECONDS away from him adopting a gimmick, i swear it.

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
I find it really weird with this forum that as soon as someone leaves another dick comes along. Nolo king goes we get puggle (although i'm not complaning as puggle was the shit) Victor_J fucks off we get TeaZy. HJ leaves we get a random person. Jordanpippen fucks off we get TheVipeRKO etc...

But on topic yeah it's a bit weird this new "I NEED ACCEPTANCE!!!" thing. I blame having no friends in real life.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
we're just SECONDS away from him adopting a gimmick, i swear it.
What will he go with though? We all know he's gonna bite something - so does he end his posts with LAWLZ, start his posts with "A Random Person here"... or does he call everyone "Fella"?

Or maybe he incorporates all three.

Either way, yeah. What the fuck is going on, brah? I vaguely remember you and I thought you were a standard poster of no real concern - now you're throwing your shit up in people's faces and muscling in on Rants supercards.

Let's talk about this, the damage is not irreparable.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I find it really weird with this forum that as soon as someone leaves another dick comes along. Nolo king goes we get puggle (although i'm not complaning as puggle was the shit) Victor_J fucks off we get TeaZy. HJ leaves we get a random person. Jordanpippen fucks off we get TheVipeRKO etc...

But on topic yeah it's a bit weird this new "I NEED ACCEPTANCE!!!" thing. I blame having no friends in real life.
Ah TheVipeRko, trolled by myself and Rawlin back into the WWE section. I miss trying to get him to join my stronger tomorrow.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah TheVipeRko, trolled by myself and Rawlin back into the WWE section. I miss trying to get him to join my stronger tomorrow.
You should probably recruit A Random Person for Stronger Tomorrow. He's leaning on WF pretty hardcore right now.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
I wondered why the fuck is he posting all that crap. Never really paid attention to him to know if he's a good poster or not but recently he's been a real shitty one

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
:lmao i remember that, that was during the whole "no, you don't get it" phase. kid had NO idea how to handle himself in rants, i remember he even admitted he got a little pissy during that one rant about Batista when everyone made fun of Randy Orton.

R.I.P. TheVipeRKO's rant time. wonder if he still lurks.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
by giving him attention all you're doing is driving him onwards.
Probably, especially since he considers himself a HEEL on a wrestling forum.

That thread especially struck me as a major sign nothing's going on in this kid's life.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
he's just a random person. every post is a post/username situation, empty, lifeless with zero character or distinguishable features.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
:lmao i remember that, that was during the whole "no, you don't get it" phase. kid had NO idea how to handle himself in rants, i remember he even admitted he got a little pissy during that one rant about Batista when everyone made fun of Randy Orton.

R.I.P. TheVipeRKO's rant time. wonder if he still lurks.
That was a great phase, I think I still have the PM's he sent me asking how he doesn't get it. Later on I'll screenshot them and post them, he really took my Stronger Tomorrow campaign a little more seriously then JoMo_Rising.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,251 Posts
:lmao at his 'respect' thread in the WWE section, and the fact it got 0 replies.

That must say something...
I've seen the post three times and have had a bunch of links to it, and I still haven't read it.

he's just a random person. every post is a post/username situation, empty, lifeless with zero character or distinguishable features.
I like to think that a different person posts on the account every time. We've just had bad luck recently in that the last group of posters have all been idiots.

That was a great phase, I think I still have the PM's he sent me asking how he doesn't get it. Later on I'll screenshot them and post them, he really took my Stronger Tomorrow campaign a little more seriously then JoMo_Rising.
JoMo_Rising was the worst. He managed to be less popular than you and Jupiter during the height of your trolling.

This rant was needed. I was one more stupid thread away from doing it myself. I just wouldn't have gone through the effort of adding all the links so it's probably for the best that Cerbs did it.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
*Starts slow clap for Cerbs*

Excellent rant, and I knew something would pop about this poster sooner or later....just another loser trying to gain attention by causing shit.

fpalm

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If he's been online in the past 12 hours, he's seen this thread. He's been trying pretty hard to become the next rants sensation.

1 - 20 of 301 Posts