Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you've all seen these, the same with the panels at the PPV's, they're sat pretty much in the middle of the arena while the fans are starting to come into the arena, they are live (well the Smackdown one's probably not) but what's really weird is that fans never bother them, yet when you've got Booker T or Alex Riley or whoever sat there and it's fairly quiet too, you would think that they would get disturbed by fans in some way or another, be them coming up to them or just doing something in the background, but it never happens.

Isn't it a little risky them filming these pre shows where they are?

I was just thinking about this at the moment.

EDIT : An additional picture here, this is where they are sat

·
Registered
963 Posts
Not sure about those shows but I know from when I went to Payback last year is that they have some sort of barricade/security around the pre show table but you can't really see it on camera (plus I had a hard time getting to seat cause of it, it was at the top of the seats in between two sections) but even with the big clump of fans there everything went as planned so they should be fine in those areas.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe green screen?
I don't think it's a green screen, you can usually tell with that stuff :)

Not sure about those shows but I know from when I went to Payback last year is that they have some sort of barricade/security but you can't really see it on camera (plus I had a hard time getting to seat cause of it) but even with the big clump of fans there everything went as planned so they should be fine in those areas.
And yeah I was thinking that, you don't even really see fans staring though or watching in the background, which you would have thought you'd see, as you can see from the pics those are fans just walking past in the background going to their seats.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've just added an additional picture so yeah, you can see security there but still, it is a bit mad isn't it, specially on the live one's lol

Fans are in the background barely taking any notice, if any at all, which is weird, specially considering Booker T, Alex Riley, Cody Rhodes and Josh Matthews are sat there lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts