Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Touch my ass if you're qualified
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that in weforums many people have custom title Moron,even they are noobs and they don't have any "money".

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
They're users who are banned. The banning automatically changes their user title to Moron.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
When it is bolded and say Moron, they are banned, or in Ethan Suplee's case, his title was changed to Moron after he complained to 'change his title to moron.'

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Yes. Most probably anyway lol.

Reactions: sl0

·
Banned
17 Posts
I have a question about one of the forums. I just checked the rules on thi paticular forum. Would someone please explain this to me, I am clear on them except for 4 and 5as I am new here. Also, all of the other forums I belong to don't have this one.

RANTS FORUM
The Rants forum was designed for users who need to vent at anything he or she wants to vent at or towards. You are allowed to make a "rant" about a poster or staff member but it can still be moderated by an administrator. If the post is completely useless and an administrator feels it is no good, he can lock the thread. Even though it is not heavily moderated compared to other sections, it is mildly moderated, and thus you should not make racial comments. Remember, being a racist can result in a ban. If you make a joke and other members do not take offense towards the joke, that is acceptable, but just remember not everyone is expected to know when you "joke." So:

1You can insult any member you want
2.You should not bring up race
3.You should not insult someone's family member if he or she is not a registered user (insulting someone you don't know is a bad idea -- he or she could be sick, dying, or even dead)
4.You may insult nationality (to a certain degree -- i.e. don't bring up 9/11 to insult the U.S., etc.)
5.You may not insult sexuality (in a serious manner)
6.You may insult religion (to a certain degree -- i.e. don't stereotype about a religion such as Muslims)
7.All debates or threads which could end up "heated" should be placed in Rants

·
Banned
709 Posts
WWEFanJason said:
4.You may insult nationality (to a certain degree -- i.e. don't bring up 9/11 to insult the U.S., etc.)
5.You may not insult sexuality (in a serious manner)
4) meaning you can insult nationality. But dont Get very serious...an example would be 9/11...dont bring that up. As Thats very serious. I Believe thats what it means

5) You can not insult sexuality in a serious manner

Better?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
So you want rule 4 and 5 explained - (firstly you can start a new thread when asking a question as it doesn’t relate to this topic but anyway)

Rule 4 -You may insult nationality (to a certain degree -- i.e. don't bring up 9/11 to insult the U.S., etc.)

This basically means you can 'slag off' someone’s country, as in, I hate you because your Americans and Americans are stupid, but only to a certain degree, as in, relating to 9/11 terrorist attacks would be considered very wrong and well really politically incorrect! You have to kinda use your common sense.

Rule 5 - 5.You may not insult sexuality (in a serious manner)

Basically you can’t be sexist in seriousness, so you can jokingly say, BabyBoy is Gay, but if he really was I couldn’t then rip the piss out of him and his sexuality, again, politically incorrect and common sense.

That sorted it for you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts