Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just waned to post here to question an observation I've made.
Does a thread's success or failure at least partially depend on the user who made it? I've been on quite a few forums in my time, and I've noticed that some users' threads are totally ignored, just because the user is new or unpopular, while a popular user making a more pointless thread can attract over 20 pages of posts. I've seen this trend in almost every forum I've been on, so enlighten me, does it really work that way?

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
Not really. I've seen plenty of threads made by people with two posts that had a ton of pages of discussion. I've also seen threads made by more well-known users get, like, 2 pages of discussion, then get buried by the 8000th "Is CM Punk a draw?" thread.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I believe it's just the content. My first thread in which I believe was just a funny joke thread, got some good responses.

·
Premium Member
2,417 Posts
ThePeoplezStunner thread about Rock316AE got has gotten 370 replies and over 9000 views, pretty high on average for a Rants thread, users flock to it because it's about Rock316AE who is mega over.

No one cares about who made the thread.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
ThePeoplezStunner thread about Rock316AE got has gotten 370 replies and over 9000 views, pretty high on average for a Rants thread, users flock to it because it's about Rock316AE who is mega over.

:downing

you're fucking him aren't you?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I don't think it matters. . . my first thread was about Aksana's quotes during NXT, and went a couple of pages.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts

I'm pretty sure the majority of people "flock to it", because they want to shit all over the ignorant, clueless, prick - something you can't do in the WWE section... which is no more than he deserves.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
I just waned to post here to question an observation I've made.
Does a thread's success or failure at least partially depend on the user who made it? I've been on quite a few forums in my time, and I've noticed that some users' threads are totally ignored, just because the user is new or unpopular, while a popular user making a more pointless thread can attract over 20 pages of posts. I've seen this trend in almost every forum I've been on, so enlighten me, does it really work that way?
No one likes you, just leave the forum.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
That shit ain't making me mad.

When you're an icon, the words of a simple peasant like yourself mean absolutely nothing.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
Piper don't give a fuck about you. To him you just his money maker.
k? I don't want him to care about me. I really don't give a shit.

Nice stupid comeback. I assure you, the crickets were out on that one.

^^^Get off his dick.

No why he was never World Champion?

BECAUSE HE SUCKS!!!
Dan Marino never won a superbowl.

GUESS HE SUCKS, TOO, LOLOLOLOLOL

Stupid kid.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
It's hotter for Cat when they don't care about her, she got sexy stepdaddy issues. So do I. :sad:

You gotta be a special kind of punk ass bitch to not be down with Roddy Piper by the way.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts