Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Does anyone know where this is filmed, or is it done in various places? .... the reason I ask is because I've seen tickets available for Smackdown, Raw, PPV's and WWE Live etc... but never really seen anything in regards to Main Event or NXT.

Now, I know NXT is based over in Florida, but what about Main Event ... the thing that was making me think earlier was like, I was at a house show Thursday night in Leeds, UK ... and they've been touring here and Europe for the past two weeks ... with no sign of Main Event tickets or anything, within this tour, you also never really see Main Event themed, such as with a British theme, like what they have with Raw and Smackdown while it's over here.

I know it's taped prior to the Smackdown tapings also, but again, I've heard nothing about tickets or anyone talking about Main Event either, while WWE have been on tour here.

So my question is, where is this show filmed ... I'm guessing that maybe a couple of the talents from the recent tour, flew back to wherever it is to do the shows in between, I'm not sure, but I kinda wondered how it all fit in.

Does anyone have any insight on this?​

·
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
it's filmed alongside Smackdown on Tuesday nights, which you answered yourself?

It comes along with the price of Smackdown.

Try harder.
But I didn't know if it was aired from the UK as we don't see it on UK TV ...

But thanks anyway, I do appreciate that ... it was something I was genuinely wondering, because like I say, I haven't seen anything advertised about Main Event here, it's always just Smackdown .. from what I've seen, plus, I was thinking about the arena set up too, so again, thanks for answering, I appreciate it, but you don't need to have such an ego about it.

Yeah I thought that was common knowledge

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Again, we don't get Main Event on UK TV ... so I was unsure about it being in the same location as I've never seen it advertised as part of ticket sales.

It's filmed before SmackDown on tuesday nights.
Thanks, the most decent and dignified response here, appreciated! :)

·
Banned
663 Posts
They just tape it before Smackdown. Before main-event existed WWE taped Superstars, NXT and Smackdown all in the same night. That must have been awesome for the die-hards and excruciating for everyone else.

·
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's filmed before SmackDown every Tuesday.

I know this because I was at a SmackDown taping last March.
They just tape it before Smackdown. Before main-event existed WWE taped Superstars, NXT and Smackdown all in the same night. That must have been awesome for the die-hards and excruciating for everyone else.
Thanks guys, appreciate that :)

Reactions: Eulonzo
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.