Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was visiting WWE's Royal Rumble Website (http://rr11.wwe.com/main.html)

Now when they show you the superstars on the site, there's this one guy at the bottom of the screen thats looking at the camera like he's some sort of monster heel.

At first I thought it was Edge, then Drew McIntyre, even Triple H, who's set to return at the payperview and feud with Sheamus.

But I just can't put my finger on it. Who do you guys think it is?

Just to point out, its the guy next to Kane. :p

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
It's definitely not McIntyre. Head's about 3 sizes too big to be Drew's.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it's Edge.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Kidd's bodyguard?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
So THAT'S where Juan Cena's been...

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
It's Edge.

Why's the Night of Champions theme playing in the background? I'm guessing just because they haven't decided on a theme yet.

EDIT: That was to OP. McIntyre is the guy under Orton.

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
McIntyre...

Who is to the left of Mysterio?
Ziggler.

Clockwise from top left: Orton, Ziggler, Mysterio, Big Show, Miz, Cena, R-Truth, Del Rio, Kingston, Kane, Edge, Morrison, Sheamus, McIntyre.

Just to save any more questions. 8*D

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I was visiting WWE's Royal Rumble Website (http://rr11.wwe.com/main.html)

Now when they show you the superstars on the site, there's this one guy at the bottom of the screen thats looking at the camera like he's some sort of monster heel.

At first I thought it was Edge, then Drew McIntyre, even Triple H, who's set to return at the payperview and feud with Sheamus.

But I just can't put my finger on it. Who do you guys think it is?

Just to point out, its the guy next to Kane. :p
Now what possessed you to say that?

I would be laughing my ass off if this whole "HHH is gonna return to take back his reign as king" never comes to fruition.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Doesn't matter anyway, if it was some kind of big surprise they'd hardly spoil it by having the guy's face there clear as day.

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's Edge.

Why's the Night of Champions theme playing in the background? I'm guessing just because they haven't decided on a theme yet.

EDIT: That was to OP. McIntyre is the guy under Orton.
Once again, it can't be Edge. The guy doesn't have enough beard and has different eyes.

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Actually, I'm starting to think it's Chris Jericho. He should be back just in time for Mania, why not have him win the Rumble? Makes sense.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts