Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont understand whos fault it was? morgan had his leg hooked so i dont know how jeff was supposed to get his leg to the rope, if he was then it was his fault not "jacksons". if it was a ref botch then morgan was supposed to win the title? thats what confuses me, was he just covering for jeff not kicking out? was it a storyline ref botch or something? is he going to revealed to be who he is (bischoff jr) and part of they who screwd over morgan!? or am i just drunk again trying to make sense of a pile of crap.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
It was a real botch.

Looked to me like Jeff was supposed to kick the referee to stop the count but Morgan hooked that leg and Jeff reacted slowly when Morgan unhooked it, that said Jeff could have simply raised his shoulders or kicked out of the count. Both Morgan and Hardy to blame, not the referee who could not make Morgan the champion.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
The correct answer is: Russo.

Can you figure it out from there?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Seriously, Morgan spelled it out for us on last week's Reaction :"the ref is a rookie, he made a rookie mistake, but he learned his lesson, and i'm sure he won't botch anymore in the near future". Translation : @ the PPV, Bischoff Jr will referee Morgan's title shot, and will cost him the title.

It's basic "heel faction 101" : have your own referee.

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
It was meant to be a "ref botch", but it was executed terribly by both Jeff and Morgan.Morgan for hooking the leg when he shouldn't and Jeff for failing to kick the ref properly.But yeah, that ref will be in the Immortals

·
Registered
43 Posts
The correct answer is: Russo.

Can you figure it out from there?
hmmm how is it russo is to blame he might make some of the storylines but the what and how a match is form and played out are up to the agents and the people wrestling the match.

the winners of matches might be part of russos storylines but how they lose a match or what type of match is not really always or even very often his doing .

i know many people think that russo plans all the outcomes and matchs step by step but i doint really think thats the way it works. russo is the story idea dude he is not that envoled with the "how the match plays out" to be to blame for a botch like this match.

but people will think what they want.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
I think it's a story, he'll referee all the title matches for the next few months and "botch" them all and later be revealed as Bischoff's son and working for immortal the whole time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts