Wrestling Forum banner

a question about ministry undertaker!

1331 5
Just to let you guys know, im an old school wrestling fan and not a 10 year old cena fan lol. i was watching over some old vids and happened to watch the undertaker during his minsitry faze. he was reading from a big book, but i cant understand what hes saying. its also in his entrance theme from the time too. i never understood what he said. was it some sort of satanic languague? or hebru or something? thankyou if someone could clear this up for me. peace x
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
868 Posts
It was backwards...

"I pledge allegiance to the fans of World Wrestling Entertainment, and to the McMahon for which they stand, one promotion under Vince, indivisible, with Cheese and Crackers for all."

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
I always thought it was Latin, but was never 100% sure.

All I know is it was bad ass and his Ministry phase is one of the most underrated of his career. His character was at an all time high in terms of creepiness and "evil-ness". His look at this time, with the billy goat goatee and the symbol of the "T" with the "X" behind it, was one of my all time favorite looks for any superstar, ever.

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I always thought it was Latin, but was never 100% sure.

All I know is it was bad ass and his Ministry phase is one of the most underrated of his career. His character was at an all time high in terms of creepiness and "evil-ness". His look at this time, with the billy goat goatee and the symbol of the "T" with the "X" behind it, was one of my all time favorite looks for any superstar, ever.
i agree! i know undertaker has done everything in his career, but i truly think this phaze was what solidified him as one of the best ever. im 20 now and i still get goosebumps watching some of this stuff because it was really scary! i reckon its hebru!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.