Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime l change my text colour to another colour but blue, my text stays blue, could somebody help me fix this problem.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Let me try.

test

How's that?

EDIT - Are you using the WYSIWYG editor? If so, try using the tags instread - [color=*color*]text here[*/color]. Without the asterisks, obviously.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, in User CP when you put in the colour that you want and it has that colour you want and you can't change it like l have done with blue.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, l know, Everytime l do it, it still is blue, and when l go back into User CP to Edit Options, it still says blue when l typed in Yellow.

·
15,672 Posts
^^^Or red, as it's actually appeared. Nice double post, by the way.

EDIT - Okay, I was late replying.

·
15,672 Posts
At0mic, have you got the other box checked in the User CP, that overrides other people changing text colour from the User CP (as opposed to tags)?

N

·
0 Posts
Just STFU all of you.

That hack has not been installed back. loz wasting your time trying to solve an unsolvable problem (for you guys at least). Good job.

·
15,672 Posts
We were covering all bases though. Oh well, it's the taking part that counts, not the winning.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
You'll find most of us, well me, didn't realise that was a hack.

Pull your finger out of your ass, stop cybering with Kaneanite and install the hacks again.

N

·
0 Posts
I installed the important ones -- stop bitching before I uninstall your face. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts