Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe some one has thought it, id like to see opinions :

Since watching Jomo's and Sheamus's promo on Raw, it made me think that for the Royal Rumble Sheamus will go V.s HHH in a gimmick match, for the true king of kings specially since Sheamus has that tittle now .

Of course i beleive HHH will return in TLC costing Sheamus the match V.s Jomo and result the feud to the Rumble.

And since Jomo goes over, then Jomo goes to the Main event V.s the Miz in the rumble.

i personally like the idea, and i dont know what else would make any more sense .

place your opinions , comment, etc.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I think they opt to use the Royal Rumble victory to try and get someone over as a face this year, for example maybe CM Punk, or Chris Jericho. Everyone is so happy when someone wins the rumble in a shocker the crowd always cheers and the guy is always over.

Just look at Edge last year, he won the royal rumble and got a title match at WM by just chanting Spear for like 3 months.

The Rumble victory is a lot more important in development of talent and not just about who has the belt and who they are going to face at wrestlemania.

But I can see Undertaker winning it too. or Wade Barrett.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
- why would they have HHH/Sheamus at Royal Rumble and not WrestleMania ? and for the last time, Triple H is returning to get revenge for Sheamus almost ending his career.

- Why would Triple H cost Sheamus a win against Morrison when he can cost him a Royal Rumble win.

- Do you expect me to believe that Cena, Sheamus, Barrett & Orton will be in the Royal Rumble, while Morrison gets the title shot ? lol

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
- why would they have HHH/Sheamus at Royal Rumble and not WrestleMania ? and for the last time, Triple H is returning to get revenge for Sheamus almost ending his career.

- Why would Triple H cost Sheamus a win against Morrison when he can cost him a Royal Rumble win.

- Do you expect me to believe that Cena, Sheamus, Barrett & Orton will be in the Royal Rumble, while Morrison gets the title shot ? lol
i was clear on the fact HHH was seeking revenge, why not Mania ? cause it was done the last time.

Becuse the Feud should end on this rubber match and it will conclude in Tlc, so Morrison and sheamus should not wrestle against each other at the rumble.

why not ? The build up clearly shows Barret vs Cena in Mania , so there is no need for them to win the rumble . Sheamus should be feuding with HHH by then , and to begin with the Thread did not mention Cena, Orton , Nor Barret.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Would be nice to see someone fresh win the Rumble instead of returning main eventers. It's been what four years since Mysterio won it and he was the last guy who hadn't been champion before winning the rumble. I would enjoy seeing Christian win it if he was back in time but the odds are slim to none.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
HHH makes a glorious return at RR and eliminates the other 29 wrestlers at RR all by himself in record time, THEY ALL GET THROWED IVER THE TOP ROPE.

The then takes on the undertaker at wrestlemania, pinning him in less than a minute.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
i was clear on the fact HHH was seeking revenge, why not Mania ? cause it was done the last time.

Becuse the Feud should end on this rubber match and it will conclude in Tlc, so Morrison and sheamus should not wrestle against each other at the rumble.

why not ? The build up clearly shows Barret vs Cena in Mania , so there is no need for them to win the rumble . Sheamus should be feuding with HHH by then , and to begin with the Thread did not mention Cena, Orton , Nor Barret.
- Since WM is the biggest event of the year, it'll be done there again.

- You're right about the Morrison/Sheamus fued ending at TLC, but Morrison will likely be in the RR match.

- Wait a minute, i thought you were talkin about Morrison/Miz for the title at RR.

You want Morrison to win the RR and go on to main event WM ?
There's no way in hell WWE leaves Barrett, Orton & Cena out of the title picture at WM, especially for Morrison.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
Considering the timetable Triple H set forth in a recent interview, he should--if he was being completely honest and accurate--be back just in time for the 'Rumble, which means this is probably what's going to happen: Sheamus/Morrison feud concludes at TLC, probably with Morrison going over; Sheamus cowardly assaults him the next night to get his heat back; they may encounter one another here and there as part of the build-up to the 'Rumble but the point is, should Morrison be in a match with Miz or just in the 'Rumble, too, one of the big focal points of the build-up to the 'Rumble will be King Sheamus, he'll be built as a big favorite going in. He probably comes in at #11 or something like that and cleans house in the 'Rumble match and gets cockier and cockier with each elimination. Then Triple H returns, clotheslines Sheamus out of the ring to eliminate them both and Triple H beats the hell out of him throughout the arena. Big build-up to Wrestlemania, where they most likely have Sheamus beat The Game to cement him once and for all as one of their new huge stars (I know people will say, "He's a 2x WWE Champion and now KOTR" but considering the brevity of his build, this is something of a unique case, you could say).

Anyhow, I have no idea who could be winning the 'Rumble and I think that's what they want this year. Last year so many people were arguing that it'd be Triple H or Shawn Michaels or John Cena, but they went with the returning Edge instead. This year, I'm guessing they'll try to build up some certain potential favorites like Sheamus, Orton, et. al. but it'll probably go to somebody else altogether. Smackdown is the brand that needs a Royal Rumble winner this year, they need a heart-starting machine for that brand to get back on course following the dismal Edge/Kane garbage we're presently enduring.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
- Since WM is the biggest event of the year, it'll be done there again.

- You're right about the Morrison/Sheamus fued ending at TLC, but Morrison will likely be in the RR match.

- Wait a minute, i thought you were talkin about Morrison/Miz for the title at RR.

You want Morrison to win the RR and go on to main event WM ?
There's no way in hell WWE leaves Barrett, Orton & Cena out of the title picture at WM, especially for Morrison.

that is exactly what i said, and you are still bringing up WM , when im just talking about the rumble.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
that is exactly what i said, and you are still bringing up WM , when im just talking about the rumble.
ok then
Orton, Barrett & Sheamus are'nt gonna be put into the RR just so Morrison can get a title shot.

Morrison can be one of the 6 men in the RAW Elimination Chamber

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
for the rumble... and for the whole road to wrestlemania

it would be nice to have

-christian returns and wins the rumble, continues his feud with ADR
-ADR wins the world title at the elimination chamber
-christian challenges ADR for the title at mania
-christian vs ADR at wrestlemania 27 for the world heavyweight championship (either guy would get a lot)

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Del Rio is #1. The wait for #2 goes on for longer than usual, then boom, "Just Close Your Eyes" hits the speakers. Del Rio goes nuts and enters coward mode, doing anything he can to avoid fighting the man, and so forth. Christian then goes on to win the whole thing, challenging Edge at Mania for the World Title and winning it. The first emotional and well-deserved road to Wrestlemania in years.

Not the most original prediction, but I would do anything to witness this scenario.

EDIT: So this wasn't the "Your Predictions" thread. My bad.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Morrison/Miz at the Rumble? I like the match-up, but it really depends on the situation. If The Miz is gonna start a feud with Morrison until Mania, then i'm all for it, but i highly doubt it's gonna happen. If Morrison is just filler opponent for The Miz at the Rumble, then Miz resumes his feud with Orton at the next night (assuming Orton will win the RR match), then i don't want to see it, the Miz/Morrison feud shouldn't be wasted like that. But, if The Miz is gonna have a title match with Morrison at the Rumble and wins, and then Miz starts a three way feud with with Morrison and Orton until Mania, then i'm all for it.

But in reality i doubt Morrison will even get the title match at Rumble, he will most likely participate in the 30-man Royal Rumble match. Sheamus mentioned Triple H name on Raw last monday so i think he's indeed gonna return sooner than later, my bet is he's gonna return as a surprise entrant at the Rumble but he won't win because i don't think it's wise for Miz to face-off with Triple H this soon, lol. Triple H is probably gonna eliminate Sheamus and then someone else eliminates him.

Well, I honestly have no idea who is gonna win the Rumble, my safe bet is Alberto Del Rio. He should finish his feud with Rey at TLC and then win the Rumble and faces Edge at WM main event for the world title. But, if the winner will be from Raw brand, i think it will be Randy Orton. If Orton wins the Rumble, he doesn't need to compete at EC so Miz could defend his title in the elimination chamber against a bunch of beatable people to make Miz look good, problem is, who's gonna face Miz for the title at the Rumble if Orton is gonna participate in the RR match? Morrison? Lol, i don't know, i think it will be much easier to predict after TLC.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts