Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The point of this storyline is to use underused characters/ not so very skilled wrestler and turn this into a success. WWE don't use Daniel Bryan or Cena (the main guys) with all the potential that they have so this storyline is about turning sand into gold.

Characters Used:

1. Ryan Braddock
2. Alex Riley
3. (Optional) Matt Striker
4. (Optional) Michelle McCool

So as some of us know, WWE has re-signed Ryan Braddock. Well, whenever I saw him I always thought of a bully and it's funny because as I remember the commentators always called him such as well. So, you know those cartoons where the main characters have to face off against bullies and it's usually the somewhat big guy (in terms of height) and his second-grunt which usually tends to be some fat guy wearing a cap? Well, I've got it!

Think of school. Now look at Alex Riley. PERFECT. Okay, now what we do is make Alex Riley that main bully and of course, his sidekick is going to be Ryan Braddock. I expect Ryan to be a tweener/face at first and then have him teased by Riley for being fat. Then, when Riley is in a precarious situation... Braddock to the rescue thus turning him heel/tweener. Riley begins to like Ryan and eventually, the duo is made.

Now, we have a couple of comical segments where Matt Striker is teaching a class. Amongst them can be a couple of wrestlers like Hornswoggle, that one diva that has horrible singing whose name I can't remember right now, Golddust and Yoshi Tatsu. So what happens is that Striker is teaching a class and Alex Riley starts throwing spit wads at other students and fights break out. Golddust attacks Riley, and he gets teamed on by Braddock. Then Yoshi tatsu helps out setting up a match/feud.

After that feud pans out, in the same class... Riley and others can pick on the students and when the students like Hornswoggle ask the teacher to do something about it, they are told to suck it up or Striker makes fun of him too.

In the class, Michelle can make an appearance. Riley hits on her and she becomes part of the group.
Purpose of the group? Have a nice mid-card stable to build Braddock, and elevate Riley to main event whilst helping him control his mic skills that spin out of control and helping him communicate with the WWE universe by calling them nerds.

Who's with me?!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
It seems pretty good on the surface. Only problem is the "comedic segments" and it's not on you.

WWE WILL find a way to make the "comedic" segments borderline embarrassment-to-be-a-pro-wrestling stupid.

So, yeah. It fits the WWE audience. And more than likely if you, chicken Man, wrote the segments it may turn out okay. But I wouldn't trust it with WWE creative. They would make it crappy.

·
Registered
878 Posts
good except for Braddock and horny.
The School would be a great stable. relevant to their demographic too.
Mike Knox was also acting like a science teacher recently....

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I'm glad you guys aren't pricks at all about ideas like this. But yeah, you guys get the jist of the idea..."The School" It could be done with Alex Riley, Striker and Michelle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts