Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“The Notorious 187” Homicide made his return in a big way at “Glory by Honor IX”, live on iPPV (replay available: http://www.gofightlive.tv/showEvent.do?eventId=733), after Roderick Strong captured the ROH World Title from Tyler Black. What those watching on iPPV missed out on was the former ROH World Champion declaring his intentions to reclaim the belt and, if necessary, run through the entire locker room to get that shot.

Well as already announced for Chicago Ridge on 10/16, Homicide will have to take on one recent challenger for the belt in the form of Kevin Steen. Now ROH officials have another recent title challenger on tap for the Rottweiler in Dayton, OH on 10/15, none other than “The Pretty Boy Pitbull” Kenny King!

“It’s a pit bull that runs this house now, son.” boasted King, “And I’ll be damned if I let a little yapping rottweiler come into my yard looking for a place to do his business. Ring of Homicide was great, I loved it, but right now the spotlight’s on me and mine. I showed the hillbillies in Dayton just how much I own the limelight back in April, and just go ask Jerry Lynn and Delirious what happens when you try and take that away. Ring of Honor is where The All Night Express does their business Homicide, and we damn sure do it all…night…long!”

Kenny King has come a long way since debuting in ROH and a victory over a former ROH World Champion Homicide would certainly propel him right back into the title hunt. A loss for “The Notorious 187” so early in his quest to regain that belt would certainly set him back. Which man will come out on top inside the Montgomery County Fairgrounds on October 15th? Be there live to find out: http://www.rohwrestling.com/store.php?sec=prod&prod=295.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
When I read the topic title, I honestly thought this was a jab at Michael Vick. :rolleyes:

Both Steen/Cide and King/Cide sound like very good matches. All three have some serious wrestling talent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts