Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cena always talks about his passion for the business and how he is always around. Lesnar was the polar opposite years ago, but still got pushed to the moon. So my question for you is, do you you believe wrestlers have to have a true passion for wrestling to be a huge star?

·
Premium Member
15,187 Posts
I think every wrestler had a passion for the business at one point. But when you are pushed so far and such a short amount of time, maybe they rethink if this is what they want to do. It seem like the business is like a drug. You get addicted to performing in front of large audiences and life isn't the same without it.

And it's clear who had a legitimate passion for the business and who didn't, due to certain guys getting completely out of the business at one point or another, despite receiving big pushes (Ultimate Warrior, Brock Lesnar, Batista, Sandman except for rare indy appearances).

·
Registered
345 Posts
nope. you just need to look the part, be a good performer and have charisma.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Nah. Cena would have bounced too if anybody wanted him and could have given him more money. WWE pushed him to the moon, there was no reason for him to go anywhere else.

·
Premium Member
15,187 Posts
Banned for What????

Making a post about a wrestler others may not agree with. This is america man, freedom of speech.
Every post you make is the exact same thing. How in the hell are all of your posts, except for 1, you dick riding Heath Slater?

I have no problem with people supporting their favorite wrestler but to constantly bring up a guy who gets no TV time, got bitched out by Flo-Rida of all people and doesn nothing to separate himself from any other mid card/jobber/FCW talent is down right foolish.

Who the hell would admit their favorite wrestler is a guy who doesn't even get TV time for them to actually see him wrestle?

·
Banned
120 Posts
Every post you make is the exact same thing. How in the hell are all of your posts, except for 1, you dick riding Heath Slater?

I have no problem with people supporting their favorite wrestler but to constantly bring up a guy who gets no TV time, got bitched out by Flo-Rida of all people and doesn nothing to separate himself from any other mid card/jobber/FCW talent is down right foolish.

Who the hell would admit their favorite wrestler is a guy who doesn't even get TV time for them to actually see him wrestle?
Maybe because it's my right to support Heath Slater and while he may not wrestle on TV as much as others, I appreciate his matches much more. Wrestlers like CM Punk for example are like a MCdonalds or Wendys, you can see them eat there any time but their not that good. I see Heath Slater more like an expensive resturant, you cant go as often but you appreciate it more and the quality is better.

·
Premium Member
15,187 Posts
Maybe because it's my right to support Heath Slater and while he may not wrestle on TV as much as others, I appreciate his matches much more. Wrestlers like CM Punk for example are like a MCdonalds or Wendys, you can see them eat there any time but their not that good. I see Heath Slater more like an expensive resturant, you cant go as often but you appreciate it more and the quality is better.
All you reply with is Heath Slater. You don't give any explanation as to why you feel a certain way about the man (pause) or his talents.

You know what, I'm not even going to waste time replying to you and just going to ignore you like everybody else on the forum is.

So, have fun.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Banned for What????

Making a post about a wrestler others may not agree with. This is america man, freedom of speech.
You're an obvious troll. And no, this is NOT "america". This is the internet. Where anyone from anywhere in the world can post.

When you keep posting about how "wonderful" Slater is and how he's "better than Ric Flair" - how obvious can you be? Honestly. Stop.

·
Banned
120 Posts
All you reply with is Heath Slater. You don't give any explanation as to why you feel a certain way about the man (pause) or his talents.

You know what, I'm not even going to waste time replying to you and just going to ignore you like everybody else on the forum is.

So, have fun.
How's this;

Great in ring ability.
Charisma
Great on the Mic
Staring role in one of the biggest storylines in history
Took an average Gimmick and made it entertaining

·
Premium Member
15,187 Posts
How's this;

Great in ring ability.
Charisma
Great on the Mic
Staring role in one of the biggest storylines in history
Took an average Gimmick and made it entertaining
This is all an opinion that fewer than 5% of the world population would agree with. Judging by what you said, Michael Tarver is the next big star in wrestling.

The fact that only 2 guys actually have been used to their potential since Nexus show's the the other guys where just there. Slater's spot could have went to anybody. He added nothing extra to the group, storyline or to WWE. And WWE wouldn't be any worse off without Slater.

And you know damn well you are not a Heath Slater fan and if you are, it isn't hard to be his number 1 fan, as he may only have 6 on this entire forum and the other 5 people don't post here anymore.

·
Banned
120 Posts
This is all an opinion that fewer than 5% of the world population would agree with. Judging by what you said, Michael Tarver is the next big star in wrestling.

The fact that only 2 guys actually have been used to their potential since Nexus show's the the other guys where just there. Slater's spot could have went to anybody. He added nothing extra to the group, storyline or to WWE. And WWE wouldn't be any worse off without Slater.

And you know damn well you are not a Heath Slater fan and if you are, it isn't hard to be his number 1 fan, as he may only have 6 on this entire forum and the other 5 people don't post here anymore.
World Population = 6,840,507,003
5% of 6,840,507,003 = 342 025 350
By your logic there are 342 025 350 that agree with my opinions.
Also, Heath Slater is awesome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts