Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched a usa network special in fall (aka autumn) or winter of late 1996. It was called something like "It's a nite of a 1,000 super stars!" Basically it was wwf showing ALL their inventions i.e. wrestlers especially their main event guys THEY made who left 4 wcw. I.e. razor diesel hulk macho, etc. Is this video online? I think it was a 60 minute special on a tuesday or after a wwf raw in fall 1996 at the start or height of the n.w.o. angle!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And i think they showed only clips or parts of wrestlers' matches which disappointed me cause I was thinking it be like 7 good matches from the past decade. Then again if you announce a special about 1,000 guys then there's no time to show full matches lol. I couldnt remember if the special was A 100 or A 1000 superstars. A thousand sounds more exciting so I'm going w that. Funny how vkm mocked the old guys in wcw in only early 96 and hulks acting when decades later he is using guys way older like taker, goldberg, hbk, flair, etc. And wwe has low budget movies in their film department.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Watched a usa network special in fall (aka autumn) or winter of late 1996. It was called something like "It's a nite of a 1,000 super stars!" Basically it was wwf showing ALL their in
I remember this as well. Hogan vs the Undertaker was one of the matches. I think this special may have been before either the 96 or 97 survivor series. I also remember McMahon making fun of Hogan's bad acting and no holds barred while promoting this special on a Raw.
I think I saw the commercial for this which is what I am also looking for besides said special. I saw it on YouTube maybe 5 yrs ago. It probably has a title to the one time special w the tag line of "It's a Night of a 1000 superStars!". So while Im using this as the actual name thats probably why i cant find it on youtube. Because maybe it wasnt the name.

ventions i.e. wrestlers especially their main event guys THEY made who left 4 wcw. I.e. razor diesel hulk macho, etc. Is this video online? I think it was a 60 minute special on a tuesday or after a wwf raw in fall 1996 at the start or height of the n.w.o. angle!

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,248 Posts
I haven't thought of this since the night I watched it. I've got to look for it now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts