Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
fpalm
This company is a joke.
Honestly, I don't have a problem with it. Casual fans will like the TNA World Champions because the promotion gives them their own belt... It's different.

But Personally, Hardy own belt... Fine. Anderson own belt... Fine. But that's it......

Im torn...... LOL.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
It's whatever. I mean, it's stupid seeing how Anderson trashed Hardy's (which looked kinda cool imo), but whatever. I half don't care about the title picture right now lol

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
I don't really think this is true, at least not in the implied context. I can imagine TNA designing a new WHC belt to be worn by Anderson as the current reigning champion and by all subsequent champions, but not a belt specific to him. I can also imagine TNA letting a rumour like this start to mask their intention to give Hardy the belt back as soon as they can.

·
Registered
753 Posts
So instead of using said money to advertise your product, you're gonna create another retarded belt? TNA! TNA! TNA!
im sure the 500$ it takes to make a belt could buy a ton of advertising....think of all the fliers that could buy...or a 15sec commercial on public broadcasting at 3am...what are they thinking :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
How do you know it's not a "classic" wrestling belt? IWC overreacting again...

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Oh, cool. Don't see what the big deal is.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I don't really think this is true, at least not in the implied context. I can imagine TNA designing a new WHC belt to be worn by Anderson as the current reigning champion and by all subsequent champions, but not a belt specific to him. I can also imagine TNA letting a rumour like this start to mask their intention to give Hardy the belt back as soon as they can.
This is what I was thinking as well. I doubt Anderson is gonna have his own custom designed belt.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
You might be on to something.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts