Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
I don't really think this is true, at least not in the implied context. I can imagine TNA designing a new WHC belt to be worn by Anderson as the current reigning champion and by all subsequent champions, but not a belt specific to him. I can also imagine TNA letting a rumour like this start to mask their intention to give Hardy the belt back as soon as they can.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
How do you know it's not a "classic" wrestling belt? IWC overreacting again...

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Oh, cool. Don't see what the big deal is.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I don't really think this is true, at least not in the implied context. I can imagine TNA designing a new WHC belt to be worn by Anderson as the current reigning champion and by all subsequent champions, but not a belt specific to him. I can also imagine TNA letting a rumour like this start to mask their intention to give Hardy the belt back as soon as they can.
This is what I was thinking as well. I doubt Anderson is gonna have his own custom designed belt.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
You might be on to something.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.