Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Ok I got this idea from another site so if you see this you had a great idea but here it goes.
My Idea is in the the WWE section i will have a thread started called SmackDown results and another named RAW results. With this I will tell the results of matches and rate them on a scale of 1-10. If somebody will take SmackDown I will do RAW cause I am busy Thursday Nights. If i get approval from the admin then I will start from the event live in the UK
Please consider my idea and I promise that if they do the SmackDown they cannot post till Friday so they don't spoil the results. Same goes for RAW being Tuesday unless of events then Wednesday.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Some People Already Posting the result. and asking for what they feel about it. and yes sometimes they asking to give a rate. and it always doesnt work. because just like you, they dont have always a time to spend to it.

N

·
0 Posts
If you're asking for it to be stickied, no. Otherwise, you can pretty much start any thread you want, provided it's within the rules.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok well thanks I was just wondering cause you didn't have a thing like it and its sounded fun

·
@delecast
4,405 Posts
Here's an idea, how about letting me link to "Tubgirl" so I can screw with the noobs?

At least I didn't start a new thread titled "TUBGILR/LEMANPARTI/GOATSEA??/?///" (yes I spelled those wrong on purpose)

·
@delecast
4,405 Posts
Better now?
And by the way, I have permission to use this picture to link back to his site.
NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION ON WHY I CAN'T LINK TO THE TUBBER!
Oh well, I'll just start linking to harlequin fetuses. <-That was a joke.
To be honest, the whole shock site question was a joke... At least I think I'm funny.

N

·
0 Posts

I'm going to be extremely nice (omfg first) about this: your signature is too big. I don't give a crap what image you use (as long as it's within the rules) or where you link to (as long as you're not linking to something nasty, in which case I will ban you automatically).

Now, I suggest you read the rules right now.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
dele3344 said:
Ok, thank you

Yeah, your problem really is the length.....

N

·
0 Posts
No, your problem is with length. 2 inches doesn't cut it.

o

Your sig did not have to be reduced to that size, but it works.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts