Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything I want to see a new stable on Smackdown, and who better to lead it than Christian?

Christian if anything he has the natural born charisma to be a leader, and not only that but Christian also has the credibility to be a leader as he is a former 2-time World Champion, and I would want to see how Christian can carry himself in a stable especially if he were to lead it

The crown jewel, the rising star of the stable that I would put in here would be Seth Rollins of FCW, as I think putting him with Christian would be pretty awesome and he could definitely learn from one of the best

The tag team of the stable that I would put in here would be The Rotundos Bo & Duke as they are both 3rd generation superstars the sons of IRS, the grandsons of Blackjack Mulligan, and the nephews of Barry Windham, so they have the pedigree to be associated with Christian, now that is for sure

The enforcer, the group's muscle could be Mason Ryan

And the group can be called The Christian Coalition and the group would be centered around Christian and them helping him to become World Champion again

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I think if Christian was to start a stable, the time to do it would have been at SummerSlam when he brought in his "best thing going". I think Christian is charismatic enough to pull off to lead a stable, and his stable in TNA was excellent, but I'm not sure how it would fit into his "one more match" gimmick that he has developing. In it, he wants the public to get involved, not the roster.

Now once he gets his final "one more match", I could see him creating a stable to keep it in a frantic effort to not lose it again. It is a very interesting idea though.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Good concept but I'd rather see the enforcer be Brodus Clay (gives that Tomko vibe and Christian/Tomko had great chemistry.) I'd throw in Barreta/Kidd and a repackaged DiBiase to round out the stable.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Like the idea of the stable.christian is the veteran of smackdown. I can definitely see Brodus clay as an enforcer. Slater would be a good choice because on his own he's going nowhere.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Christian as the leader, Big Brodus Clay as the enforcer, and the tag team of the stable can be Tyson Kidd and Heath Slater

They can be the new Christian Coalition, and they can be similar to La Familia when Edge had his own stable and they ruled Smackdown

Every heel at one time or another had his own stable and he has benefited from it, ask Edge, ask Triple H, ask Randy Orton, ask Shawn Michaels, ask Hogan

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If Christian has a stable, they can help elevate him to become World Champion and ensure that the belt stays around Christian's waist

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
In a perfect world I would love to see Christian in a stable with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and Matt Morgan. However, that scenario won't ever happen. Something more believable would be something like Christian, Heath Slater(former NXT rookie), with Curtis, and Bateman as his tag team.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
If Christian has a stable, they can help elevate him to become World Champion and ensure that the belt stays around Christian's waist
After seeing today's episode on TV, I have to take back what I said that Christian was past getting a stable. Christian could have been easily "fired" or inducted into the "hall of pain" after his loss but neither happened. He was allowed to escape, likely for storyline reasons. He's going to do something to elevate his one more match gimmick and a stable is definately a possibility.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
After seeing today's episode on TV, I have to take back what I said that Christian was past getting a stable. Christian could have been easily "fired" or inducted into the "hall of pain" after his loss but neither happened. He was allowed to escape, likely for storyline reasons. He's going to do something to elevate his one more match gimmick and a stable is definately a possibility.
He was allowed to escape so he could feud with Sheamus, and Sheamus is going over

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
He was allowed to escape so he could feud with Sheamus, and Sheamus is going over
I think he'll get there in time. However, I don't think it's great booking to try this feud when he's trying to insert himself in the WHC title picture with his one more match gimmick. This tension can build and the feud can start when either Sheamus or Christian has the WHC, thus merging the two storylines. Right now it would be disjointed.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I see Christian joining Nash/Miz/Truth seeing Christian also talks about a conspiracy...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts