Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new here & this is my first post.I put this thread/question here because you guys dont have a general wreslting forum, anyway raven has always had the same look, the shirt & kilt sometimes shorts, but anyway in TNA he led a group of people known as serotinin , he changed his look to a white suit, fedora & a black mask covering his face & his character was more of a macisist now....my question is if you could make a stable with raven, how would you edit the raven character & make a new stable, you can use anyone but please no big stars like triple H or CM Punk..the people can be in TNa or wwe or ROH..& u have to change his look & edit his character thanks guys

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Raven is in his late 40s now. He was an underused talent in the WWE 10 years ago, but now, he should hang it up, or maybe become a manager for someone in the indies or something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok deadmna, i realize this, but lets just say have some imagination..now could you answer it?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Ok deadmna, i realize this, but lets just say have some imagination..now could you answer it?
He could come back with a "dark" persona and take a young guy under his wing, to make him "great" and realize his true potential. Maybe something like the Ministry of Darkness, that The Undertaker did in 1999, but with more of a Serotonin edge to it. This could also help because he wouldn't have to wrestle as much and could talk for the young guys and get them over.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Who?

·
Registered
71 Posts
That's so Raven!

Na, in all serious, he is past 40, he is not going to come back, and even if he did hed be irreelevent fast. I like the man, but im not sure why a thread has been made dedicated to him now of all times.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
He's done in the ring except the special attraction tour of the independents that all greats seem to do these days.

He's a great mind though and would be a top guy to have involved in the process in somewhere like the WWE, or put him down in FCW to work with the talent on stuff aimed toward their characters and so on.

Dare I say it, I'd actually suggest ROH invest the money in bringing him in, but he and Cornette are so stronger personalities, it may totally undermine The lizard Man.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Raven is that you? stop getting ideas from the IWC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts