Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Survivor Series

Towards the end of the ME, Randy Orton tries to RKO Barret but Barret counters and pushes Cena infront of him so he gets RKO'd (remember he is the ref). With no ref the match turns into a no dq for a short period of time. After trading hits with each other, Orton finally gets wade down (remember it will take a lot of hits to get wade down, to make him look strong), pinning him, but cena is still knocked out. Then, triple H's music plays. The crowd gives a large ovation, until they find out he is not the replacement ref, he is here to help barret. Triple H knocks out orton with his sledgehammer, telling barret to pin him. Triple H then makes the 3 count, giving barret the win, celebrating with Steph and Nexus, except one person is missing, David Otunga.

The following weeks

Barret and Nexus (with HHH and steph as managers of raw, putting things in favor of nexus) fued with Otunga, Randy, Cena, and the rest of the roster.

EDIT: this could also usher in a heel turn for cena, after being friends with randy once they finally wipe out nexus he turns on randy.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Survivor Series

Towards the end of the ME, Randy Orton tries to RKO Barret but Barret counters and pushes Cena infront of him so he gets RKO'd (remember he is the ref). With no ref the match turns into a no dq for a short period of time. After trading hits with each other, Orton finally gets wade down (remember it will take a lot of hits to get wade down, to make him look strong), pinning him, but cena is still knocked out. Then, triple H's music plays. The crowd gives a large ovation, until they find out he is not the replacement ref, he is here to help barret. Triple H knocks out orton with his sledgehammer, telling barret to pin him. Triple H then makes the 3 count, giving barret the win, celebrating with Steph and Nexus, except one person is missing, David Otunga.

The following weeks

Barret and Nexus (with HHH and steph as managers of raw, putting things in favor of nexus) fued with Otunga, Randy, Cena, and the rest of the roster.

EDIT: this could also usher in a heel turn for cena, after being friends with randy once they finally wipe out nexus he turns on randy.

i could see this...HHH does not need to comeback as a face, and HHH can also feud with sheamus heel vs heel

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Anything that has to do with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon could be considered "new" in today's wrestling.

they should both stay away from being on the air for the rest of their lives (i wish)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Then, triple H's music plays. The crowd gives a large ovation, until they find out he is not the replacement ref, he is here to help barret. Triple H knocks out orton with his sledgehammer, telling barret to pin him. Triple H then makes the 3 count,
That did not make much sense, but I'm all for Triple H returning though..

·
Registered
560 Posts
Triple H wont come out with a sledgehammer. remember this is kid friendly and sledgehammer use will then make kids think its okay to do

·
Registered
93 Posts
no one else is going to help them that would kinda ruin the whole purpose of the group who are young stars trying to take over the WWE, getting help from ancient HHH would make no sense. My guess is Slater and Gabriel come down and try introducing a chair, When Cena pulls it away he swings at Barrett but hits Orton then reluctantly makes the three count. Cena then says the next night on Raw he didn't want to hit Orton but didn't mind it and is not friends with either Randy Orton or Wade Barrett and says nothing changed he is still gonna take out Nexus one by one and take Barretts title which he will do at RR, Orton will find a way to face Cena at WM. HHH will not come back until the royal rumble which he will win and then go to smackdown to face Edge at WM, Smackdown needs HHH with Taker coming and going with injuries,and when Taker returns he is probably going to raw to face Barrett thats why Barrett is being built has a great singles wrestler to take on Taker at WM, which will probably be a quick match just to take Taker to 19-0 and then they will treat Barrett similar to Sheamus and put him below mid card after WM which is a shame but thats what to seem to do, give a young talent a first good year then push him aside

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
What's going to happen is Cena is going to make sure Barret wins. Barret wins the title, then Cena is out of Nexus and gets his title opportunity at the next PPV and will win. I don't know why you guys think anything special will happen. I dare them to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My money goes on Cena helping Barrett to win then out comes the Miz with his MITB contract and Cena, still guest referee but no longer a part of Nexus (he fulfilled his end of the bargain) counts Miz in as the new champ.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts