Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hogan twitter:

Getting my head really wrapped around the fan business requests and how to transition Impact Wrestling beyond the Mania,attitude era,nwo era
Not just grow in a black beard or just switch a title or just verbally say were changing,I'm talking about really changing to foundation to
Put Wrestling in a whole new era,I know I came up with the idea,I'm gonna really flush it out before I drop the bomb on you Maniacs.Crazy HH

Well something major better happen in the next few weeks or ratings will get even worse.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
yes, im sure hogan came up with the idea. really?

if hes serious, then im sure we've seen the last of garrett right?

blowing smoke out his ass im guessing.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
It's wrestling. His job is to promote, whether it is weak or not. You'll keep watching(Y)

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
In hogan's credit he did come up with roode's heel turn and is a great defender of james storm.
OFN and gut check are good concepts but I'm afraid he might book his "friends" into better positions.

At least we got one guy thinking outside the box in TNA, even if it's a 58 years old man.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Sounds nice and dandy...

Unfortunately i've been hearing this for over 2 years now

Less talk, more actions please Hulkster

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Lol, those tweets are funny as hell, and Hogan is full of crap (but you already knew that). Anyway, hopefully something changes ASAP, dramatically.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
In hogan's credit he did come up with roode's heel turn and is a great defender of james storm.
OFN and gut check are good concepts but I'm afraid he might book his "friends" into better positions.

At least we got one guy thinking outside the box in TNA, even if it's a 58 years old man.
i think hogan is taking credit for bobbys heel turn. i doubt hogan on his own came up with the idea. and as far as defending storm, tna were pushing storm at the time, it was just a few months b4 where hogan said he wanted hardy in the top spot. thankfully pritchard and company decided to go a different direction and we got storm/roode.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
It's so funny because a lot of pro wrestling's presentation issues can be resolved all with the snap of a finger, but it will have to be done by a fan outside of the business who realizes what 21st century wrestling is and should be.

·
Banned
317 Posts
What about a new promoter?
Perhaps someone younger and out-going.
Idk, it just seems the wrestling industry is mostly ran by older guys, although younger entrepreneurs are just starting out.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
You mean Hulk Hogan.

Hogan/Flair for the World title in 2012.:lol
Sounds more like.a Wrestlemania program, Flair could tell Hogan he is a nymph due to his sex tape.

Your mom was one, your dad was one, your daughter was one, your ex wide did Ultimate Warrior, now it's YOU " brother!"

Hell I think I just wrote Wrestlemania 30s main storyline lol.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
hogan is awful for tna. bischoff is awful as well ...tna better get rid of these guys quickly before its 2 late

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
i wish hogan could just be some1 who makes media appearences on tv and radio and promoted tna and wasnt a main focus of the show every week. make a tv appearence once in while but stay out of the storylines and creative. idk if its hogans ego and he wants to be in the spotlight or if dixie wants him on tv. either way it needs to stop. bischoff should leave and take his turd son with him.

·
Registered
895 Posts
0.9 rating, brother, we are changing the business, its working brother, Garrett is being pushed to the moon and RVD as the new number one contender brother, i might just bring the Nasty Boys back brother, they can still go brother and change the business brother, stfu HOGAN.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Here's the thing about true business altering eras.

They aren't really announced they just sort of happen.

Rock N Wrestling wasn't announced it happened.

Attitude Era wasn't announced it happened. Sure it had a advertising campaign but it had more to do with rebranding the company image.

And that promo Vince cut in December 97, "Good guys against bad guys" the only reason that even aired was because a newspaper article was coming out bashing the more adult edged content in wrestling and Vince was trying to get out in front of it.

Less hype and more action will make me a believer, then again I'd also have to have confidence TNA can stick with a concept long term and I'll believe that when I see it too.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts