Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They're a fun group. Why do they keep getting shit on by the smarks. They're exciting, fast paced and bring a lot of energy/hype.

Like JBL says:
''They havin' fun Maggle!'' :jbl

Their catchphrases are getting over too but my only complaint is it's a little stereotypical:

''wEgoNDoITfOrDUHdaY!''

''iCAnDOiTfoRdoeDAy!''

You have Big E - The power
Kofi - The highflying daredevil
Woods - The intelligence

Give these three guys a chance. It's not like they're dancing with chicken drumsticks and watermelons ffs. They have potential at least it's not 3MB.

*clap clap* ''NEW DAY!'' '' *clap clap* ''NEW DAY!'' *clap clap*

It's a fun chant guys, lighten up. Not every stable has to be heel.

The kids love them and I'm starting to warm to them. The crowd shots of people clapping and dancing along with them proves they're getting over.
They make me smile and remember my childhood. Pro-wrestling is family entertainment, lighten up.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
They love having fun who doesn't like fun?. If nothing else, look at the black men dance!

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
I'm not a huge fan or anything but I sort of like them just because it's so absurd. How do you think that conversation went?

"Kofi, Big E and Xavier are all directionless. What can we do to revitalize their careers?"

"Make them dancing preachers, dammit!"

·
Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.
1,254 Posts
Not a fan of any of them really, though I did enjoy Big E's "I need 5" gimmick, aside from that, this is a perfect example of the chant being over instead of the actual wrestlers.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
They're a fun group. Why do they keep getting shit on by the smarks. They're exciting, fast paced and bring a lot of energy/hype.

Like JBL says:
''They havin' fun Maggle!'' :jbl

Their catchphrases are getting over too but my only complaint is it's a little stereotypical:

''wEgoNDoITfOrDUHdaY!''

''IcanDOiTfoRdoeDAy!''

You have Big E - The power
Kofi - The highflying daredevil
Woods - The intelligence

Give these three guys a chance. It's not like they're dancing with chicken drumsticks and watermelons ffs. They have potential at least it's not 3MB.

*clap clap* ''NEW DAY!'' '' *clap clap* ''NEW DAY!'' *clap clap*

It's a fun chant guys, lighten up. Not every stable has to be heel.

The kids love them and I'm starting to warm to them. The crowd shots of people clapping and dancing along with them proves they're getting over.
They make me smile and remember my childhood. Pro-wrestling is family entertainment, lighten up.
Please shut the fuck up .

·
Registered
664 Posts
As talents in the ring, they are pretty good.. New Day as a gimmick, fuck them and anyone who likes them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.