Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a step back and realize, all you individuals peaking at your voice cracks and the venture of new hairs in new places. Treading around the internet pathways with the pc's your parents or guardings, the library, the internet cafe, or even the middle school you go to purchased for a learning curve or entertaininment. You yes you and your little latest and greatest phazes of I'm a wigger, I'm emo, I'm goth, I'm a skater, I am this that or other have not owned, pwnt, pwned anything on the net. If you have that object or individual was a moronic or pointless object or being.

Little one liners that are completely pathetic followed with a pwnt, owned, pwned is not witty, it is not intelligent, it is not amazing. It is in fact old, boring, simplistic, etc. but I can not blame you people for coming across (for example)

Your stupid pwnt...
StFU pwned...
OMg no one cares owned...

I am ashamed at what the internet pathways are creating, besides the million of job opprotunities, the ability to further advance your education, the ability to communicate with friends and family, etc it is creating moronic simple tools of this years or 5 years ago latest internet lingo.

ANother pointless thread I know but what can I say, it is needed.

Tommorows youth depend on you strike a movement. One feeble minded generation can change the way the world turns. You can change it for the better or the worse, its in your hands.

:no:

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Well before you continue your bitching, try spell check. It makes you look like less of an idiot. If that's possible.

·
Banned
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hombre said:
Well before you continue your bitching, try spell check. It makes you look like less of an idiot. If that's possible.
I ussually take what illegal immigrants present before me into consideration.

·
Banned
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TeamX said:
This thread is kind of gay.
Your favourite wrestler is Jeff Hardy? Ok you make a hell of a point. :no:

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Yes, all of America's youth comes here. So we better watch out because i've heard that only one feeble minded generation is all it takes to screw up America.

·
Banned
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you think Jeff Hardy is straight, I'm astounded. He's beyond metro, he is something further along the totem pole. Gay possibally, but straight I don't see it a 100 percent.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
AidsFactory said:
So you think Jeff Hardy is straight, I'm astounded. He's beyond metro, he is something further along the totem pole. Gay possibally, but straight I don't see it a 100 percent.

Great spellbing, way to preach man.

·
Banned
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The old spelling error argument such a great debate now days. So creative so thoughtful I am impressed.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I agree with Otacon, make a rap song out of it. You could call yourself "MC HIV" or something. Hey...you may even be accepted by society. True dat, nig. :agree:

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
AidsFactory said:
I ussually take what illegal immigrants present before me into consideration.
Been running from the cops for a long time now...you should take my advice. I know what I'm doing by now.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts