Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say I will be with this forum forever well un1til the day I die or the day the site shuts down.

I want all the boys to know I am with this site forever and I want all the mod and admins 2 know also

Im the new WEicon but thats another story

I am the most loyal to this website right now and the best poster alive today.

I have done my bit in making this site grow but now im just here to show im loyal and help out younger posters become icons like me.

I dont mean to sound cocky when I say im an icon.

I wont spam but board like some other person who claimed to be a legend here and was a mod but at the end we all found out he was no legend and just a jackass who wanted to be ban.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Here's my message:

SHUT THE FUCK UP NEWBIE.

If you are here until the day you die, you have no life.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Hogan, what have you done for the site that makes you an icon?

Pulling fake spoilers out of your pimply ass doesn't count either.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Hogan, you can't declare yourself an Icon, your fans declare you an Icon, and there's the first fault right there, you have no fans.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
HEY RED AND YELLOW HOGAN...HULK HOGAN HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/hulk2-****.jpg

So shut up Red and Yellow Hogan...You can stay here all you want...but the way your talkin and letting everyone know your the new "W-Eicon" **SNIFF SNIFF** i smell bullshit

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Wishing death upon someone is rather harsh, christopheR. You obviously have no morals, and should be ashamed of yourself.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
^ What are morals? :p

and yes I do have morals.

Because before he died he would be thinking:
Did I make the most of my life? Yes, I was a good poster on a wrestling forum.

Those arn't morals.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
You obviously don't have morals if you're wishing death upon people you hardly know. That is wrong and disturbing.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
I'm starting to think this kid actually believes his own hype.

I wonder...if I agree with him, will I too have instant Icon status on WE-Forums?
Perhaps as an associate Icon... or an Icon in training even would be good...hmmm...

*ponders*

1 - 20 of 72 Posts