Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah yall fuckers thought you had seen the last of me huh? Well here I am fucker! I think.... no I KNOW that you Nitemare are a completer asshole for IP'ing me. It was a bitch ass move to get rid of me and guess what? New computor fucktard! I got a lot of friends so don't think I won't register there too! I am gonna haunt your dreams for the longest time when you ban me again! That's right, I am BEGGING you to ban me to show how much of a coward you really are! C'mon, I know that you aren't man enough to face me man to man without any banning powers! C'mon over to LND fucker! Maybe after I'm done getting banned here we can have a little flame war eh? Oh well, in summary Nitey you are a fag, BB is a traitor, Keanite is Nitemare's bitch and you can all suck my mother fucking dick!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I'll ban both of you if you come over to LND. True story, I'm really starting to hate you again mybraves, you shoulda fucked off of this forum and never returned.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
h8chu Mybraves.

There's really been a pathetic backlash of no0bs against Nitemare recently, see if I got banned I'd just forget about it and never come back, at least you have some dignity then. Stupid stupid fucking no0bs.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
god you really need to get a life, i know your only 12 and all but really you could try and act abit mature. an old score? give me a fucking break its an internet forum....

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Well when you hating on Nitemare then you are hating on all of us and if there is any flaming over there you will be banned ok?

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
It's not like Nitemare banned you for no reason either, we all hate you and we did when you were banned. You made stupid comments on a frequent basis and had been banned before.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I don't think Lion will read it but Stryder is and I don't think the outcome is going to be good at all.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
listen u little annoying fuck i hate you ur a stupid son of a bitch who i just banned at LND, ur gay go to hell no one likes u u little 12 year old liar fuck urself and never comes back anywhere i am fucker :no:

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Does this guy still not get it? Four banned accounts, an IP banning, being called a liar on a regular basis and he still comes back. You know, I dont think its out of the relm of possibilty that he bought a new computer just to come back here and bitch about Nitemare and the rest of the staff. Truely pathetic.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
mybraves, I'm asking nicely. Plase leave. I'm tired of lame people hateing on Nitemare (but is is funny when Nitemare bans there asses.) I'm not going to get mad or do anything, I'm just asking' please leave.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
What's the deal with all these banned members coming back? Stay down fools! Quit whilst yer behind!

Reactions: Serwa 666

·
Pedal Down The Foothills. Wheelies On The Front.
7,915 Posts
Mamasboy said:
Yeah yall fuckers thought you had seen the last of me huh? Well here I am fucker! I think.... no I KNOW that you Nitemare are a completer asshole for IP'ing me. It was a bitch ass move to get rid of me and guess what? New computor fucktard! I got a lot of friends so don't think I won't register there too! I am gonna haunt your dreams for the longest time when you ban me again! That's right, I am BEGGING you to ban me to show how much of a coward you really are! C'mon, I know that you aren't man enough to face me man to man without any banning powers! C'mon over to LND fucker! Maybe after I'm done getting banned here we can have a little flame war eh? Oh well, in summary Nitey you are a fag, BB is a traitor, Keanite is Nitemare's bitch and you can all suck my mother fucking dick!
Oooh. Scary. You're a fucking moron. You're gonna haunt his dreams... by registering on an internet forum he is an admin on?...

Do me a favor...

Scroll down

Keep going
A little longer

·
My Balls Are Hard As Steele
9,852 Posts
mybraves is still alive. Fuck. Seroiusly this guy is a dumbass. Anybody who gets banned should shut the fuck up and never come back in any kind of form. We don't want you back.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts