Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep your god damn mouths shut! If you genuinely want another shot, do us, and yourselves, a hefty favor: Use discretion!

We're all aware that yes, thanks to the screw up, you've all been given repreives. And hey, I'm aware that most of ya's are happier than pigs swillin from a troph full'a Jim Beam, but still. No one gives a shit you're back. If you were banned, chances are you've been forgotten. And if you haven't, that's probably not because of good reasons.

So in short, congrats on getting your second winds. Be deary and don't **** it up!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
i want to know how these people knew they could all get back on its like they try to log in every day "just in case"

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Man, I agree. If you want to come back, they should be thanked that this crash happened. they don't need to complain and get 15 mins of fame for it. ah, I guess we are unpredictable animals. Nice post, IAS. Rep added.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
I AM SlaM said:
If you were banned, chances are you've been forgotten.
If you were banned chances are no one gives a shit about you to begin with. :)

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
I'm sure they found out because someone told them. So, we got some rats, and snitches here. The bastards. Reveal yourselves.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Read the thread that says "Everybody read before posting".

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
It's actually an annoucment at the top of all forums too. But yes everyone has lower post counts, not sure how you didnt notice.

N

·
0 Posts
Anyone banned AFTER 6-24 is welcome back. Since we've lost the data, I figure hey, there's no reason NOT to give them a chance again. **** it up and you're gone.

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
I actually thought he was a great member before, but since he was well respected and liked, he probably thought he could get away with pm adverting because most people liked him. Or I could be wrong. Probably.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts