Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Wrestling topics belong in the wrestling section n00b!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Dickstain is back.

You know it's funny. I was just reading both your weak-ass threads yesterday and I thought to myself. Is this dickweed accually gone for good? Then you ruined it today by coming back. I thought, like many others that you had either died or left the forums. Now this?!?! Just leave and never come back. Nobody like you. Fucking fucknut.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
It's a lame wrestling column? And I thought you were kinda good. :(

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Hey, do you know what I think is cool?

I think it's cool to make up a fake quote from Stephanie McMahon about your dick size and put it in your sig. ya

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Hmm....I thought your column was gonna be just general shit, not wrestling. Kinda disappointing. I guess you kept it civil though, and didn't just use it as a way to try and piss everyone off, even though everyone still seems to hate you. I guess they don't forgive easily. :)

I'd give it a 7/10 for what I read. I am disappointed that it was a wrestling column and not just a general ranting-type of column, but it wasn't bad. Definite room for improvement.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
WOW! You gave us all that hope for an interesting if unintelligible read and you deliver THAT?!? I read better versions of the same thing only when I get bored out of my skull. Terrible. Just terrible. I hope you choke.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I guess I should be flattered that one of you lowlife pieces of trash MODS decided to post a column in my name, and then post a bunch of wrestling drivel in it, but i'm really not.

Though I have been known to write one hell of a wrestling column, that was simply not one of mine.

My columns on here will consist of such hot topics as- how much black-cock I AM SAM's dad takes up his fragile asshole, and why exactly does The Unholy Dragon enjoy giving head to homeless guys at local truckstops? ya know- shit like that.

So once again- FUCK YOU to all of you fucking pussies on here that even think for a minute that you can match wits with The Timebomb.(tm)

And to think that I gave up on this site a few weeks back......well now Your Role Model has no choice but to give all of you sexless geeks a peak into the superior mindset of The Timebomb.(tm)

Peace out bitches-

You're Welcome.

P;s- while you're at it, why don't you gutless Mods fuck with my sig again as well? Real originality on your parts you fucking pussies. All you scumbags do is prove exactly what i've said all along- You're all pathetic losers.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA! His shitty column debuts and everyone thinks it's trash so he edits it and blames the mods. Tool.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
The Timebomb said:
I guess I should be flattered that one of you lowlife pieces of trash MODS decided to post a column in my name, and then post a bunch of wrestling drivel in it, but i'm really not.
Firstly, mods can't change anything.

Secondly, if an admin did it, you wouldn't have been able to get into your account. For an admin to do that, they would have to change your password. Now one would think that they could change it back after, but when you go to change someone's password, it's all a bunch of asterixes, so even an admin can't see the password. So they wouldn't be able to change it back, and you wouldn't be able to make the post you just did.

And, using your "the mods did it" argument, it was awfully coincidental that you happened to show up again after that was posted, after you seemed to have left.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I thinks someone wants a hug.

Question: When will people realize there's and l in my name?
Answer: ???

I'd post more...but is there really a point?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Yeah....he seems like the golden shower type. :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts