Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, due to there being alot of uptight asshole geek-Mods at virtually every wrestling site that i have been banned by, (too many to count) i have decided that i will give it a whirl here. And it's not just soley based on the fact that this is one of the only sites left for me to post my BS on. Well....okay, that's the main reason, i might as well keep it real, but ALSO for the fact that this is allegedly the "Rant" section of this site. And believe me, i am one ranting MOFO.

It seems that someone is already using the Screename "Timebomb," so now i guess i have to refer to myself as "The Timebomb." Either way, Whoever stole my name can't even come in comparison to the greatness that is yours truly, so i guess i can rest at ease in that knowledge.

One thing i also wanted to clear up before i actually post my column is, if this section is supposed to be so "Uncensored" and about basically whatever we want, then how come i just read a memo from the owner of this site that stated a requested cutdown in profanity(for you dimwits, that means naughty words) and overall subject matter? And that whosoever does indulge in such sinful delights will be banned? What the fuck is that all about?

I'm a little lost over this, so if Mr. Mod himself or someone can clue me in to why it states that we can write about whatever we want, but at the same time people are somehow being banned from this site, that would be just Grrrreat.

I mean, what kind of bullshit is that anyways? I've had enough of geeky ass net-cliques over the past several years to make me wanna retch my black fucking guts out. Insecure Mods that have no lives, and asskissing suck up's that get away with more than the rest of us deserve to be shot in the fucking face- POINT BLANK!

Anywho, i personally look forward to posting my column here and garnering an even larger fanbase by entertaining all of you.

Unsincerely,

Your Role Model-

The Timebomb.

You're Welcome

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Not true D-Man,fairly uncensored posting, we draw the line at racial abuse etc.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Well, you seem to be a fucking narcissistic moron. I hope you choke or get banned. Whichever comes first.

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
The Timebomb said:
Well, due to there being alot of uptight asshole geek-Mods at virtually every wrestling site that i have been banned by, (too many to count) i have decided that i will give it a whirl here. And it's not just soley based on the fact that this is one of the only sites left for me to post my BS on. Well....okay, that's the main reason, i might as well keep it real, but ALSO for the fact that this is allegedly the "Rant" section of this site. And believe me, i am one ranting MOFO.

It seems that someone is already using the Screename "Timebomb," so now i guess i have to refer to myself as "The Timebomb." Either way, Whoever stole my name can't even come in comparison to the greatness that is yours truly, so i guess i can rest at ease in that knowledge.

One thing i also wanted to clear up before i actually post my column is, if this section is supposed to be so "Uncensored" and about basically whatever we want, then how come i just read a memo from the owner of this site that stated a requested cutdown in profanity(for you dimwits, that means naughty words) and overall subject matter? And that whosoever does indulge in such sinful delights will be banned? What the fuck is that all about?

I'm a little lost over this, so if Mr. Mod himself or someone can clue me in to why it states that we can write about whatever we want, but at the same time people are somehow being banned from this site, that would be just Grrrreat.

I mean, what kind of bullshit is that anyways? I've had enough of geeky ass net-cliques over the past several years to make me wanna retch my black fucking guts out. Insecure Mods that have no lives, and asskissing suck up's that get away with more than the rest of us deserve to be shot in the fucking face- POINT BLANK!

Anywho, i personally look forward to posting my column here and garnering an even larger fanbase by entertaining all of you.

Unsincerely,

Your Role Model-

The Timebomb.

You're Welcome
You're nothing but a whiney little bitch

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
And don't make a banner saying you don't like mexicans and have in it a pic of a mod here saying he is fat. And then definetely don't put it back in your sig after someone allready took it out or you will get 15 warning points from BDV and then BB will take 10 off and warn you again for 10 points.

Awfull nice thing that BB did.

N

·
0 Posts
The Timebomb said:
I've had enough of geeky ass net-cliques over the past several years to make me wanna retch my black fucking guts out.
Please do.

Obviously you don't understand the forum separation....

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
I think I knew this guys posting on another forum...I hope he does come here, he was funny as fuck...but did upset a few people.

The font is familiar also...but where???

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
You should. It's pretty stupid and pathetic.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
You know, I can understand that. Nice sig BTW.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I would like to take a moment out of my busy schedule to thank everyone for all of the positive feedback, it really means alot to me.

Swindy- I can see that you appreciate greatness. And i can also see that you are a fan of name trademarking. The Timebomb(TM) had his name trademarked for several years, but it still didn't stop someone from stealing my original Sn- TIMEBOMB. Oh well, they can have it, because your role model, unlike most of the people on these wrestling boards, actually has a life. It's all gravy.

And as for the assbag by the name of TheunholyDragon, i can appreciate the fact that you recognize that i am a God, but in response to your pm- No, i don't have the time to take on a sponsor, so you will just have to admire my work from afar. The very fact that you probably derived your screename from some geeky-assed role playing game, or some Sci-fi movie that you were probably watching after you were stood up by the ugliest, fattest skank in school, is enough to give me insight on what a sad pathetic character that you are. But hey- i'm not judging you, that's not what i'm about.

Oh, and Dragon- by the way princess, stop e-mailing me pictures of you dressed up in your mothers clothes, shit like that disturbs The Timebomb.(TM) I have also taken the liberty of sending you several cases of Clearisil so you can smear it all over your pimply ass. Don't say that The Timebomb(TM) has never done anything for ya.

As for everyone else, just sit back and anticipate the premiere WE edition of A MATTER of TIME,(TM) it's only just THAT.

Keep the positive feedback coming.

You're Welcome.

A MATTER of TIME.....COMING IN 4 DAYS!

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Can I have some of whatever you're on? Do I care if I'm a nerd? No. I'm also 6'8 and unafraid of shit. Can you say the same? I have my real location and age posted. Ho about you? You're no God. You're just a chickenshit dumbass motherfucker who can only insult people from behind his dumbass nickname and column. Go grow some balls and then insult me you fucking pussy.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
TheUnholyDragon said:
Can I have some of whatever you're on? Do I care if I'm a nerd? No. I'm also 6'8 and unafraid of shit. Can you say the same? I have my real location and age posted. Ho about you? You're no God. You're just a chickenshit dumbass motherfucker who can only insult people from behind his dumbass nickname and column. Go grow some balls and then insult me you fucking pussy.

Jeepers sweetheart, take it down a notch, you know that The TIMEBOMB(TM) loves ya!

I'm not even taking into consideration the fact that you've only been a member of this site for only three months and you have almost 600 posts, i don't find that pathetic or sad at ALL. Keep it up kid- Ya gotta have goals right? We'll get you that GED, i promise. It's all about you princess!

And i think it's SO cool that you posted your address on this site, i wish that i was more like you. 6'8 you say huh? WOW! You're a scary guy Dexter!

I was most pleased to read in your last post that you are "Unafraid of SHIT," if you had a natural fear of human feces we would just have to get you into some sort of a support group now wouldn't we tiger?

The more and more you type, the more i realize what a class act i'm dealing with. You are WITHOUT A DOUBT- an allstar kid. Keep it up.

Now, your God has to save some of his finger strength to type to all of the rest of his follower's, so i will have to stop carrying on such intelligent, yet challenging convo's with you for the TIME being. Don't be greedy and try to hog all of my attention princess, it's not fair to everyone else. If you still want to conversate with The TIMEBOMB(TM), you will have to PM me, i'm not sure if i have enough room left in my PM box, so we'll just play it by ear. Okay cupcake?

Sincerely,

Your Role Model- The TIMEBOMB(TM)

You're Welcome.

A MATTER of TIMECOMING IN 4 DAYS!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts