Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- WWE has constructed the Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara feud due to Rey Mysterio going down with his injury. The company wants to do a big promotion at WrestleMania built around lucha masks, and has teased breaking the Guinness Record for most masks in one place at that event.

Found this floating around on a few sites figured some might enjoy it. I hope its a 3 way with Sin Cara, Hunico "hopefully hes in that role by then" and Rey Mysterio.

·
Registered
30 Posts
^^ I don't care for Sin Cara's hurricarana's but i know that i do not want to see a Kelly Kelly hurricarana at Mania...in fact at all..its so horrible..

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
lets see shity divas match, clusterfuck tag match that lasts 30 secs, and another multi person match where theyre just getting people on the show that lasts shorter than the intros, or a lucha match where at least one thing cool will happen! shit ill take the luchas at mania....but they need la parka and the evil la parka in that match :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only reason they want to set a record like "most masks worn in an arena" is because they will charge 50 dollars a mask.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
The only reason they want to set a record like "most masks worn in an arena" is because they will charge 50 dollars a mask.
Definitely think the same a good way to make money Vince loves money! I don't mind seeing them they are entertaining I liked that teaser was pretty interesting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts