Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A epic staredown between Stone Cold and The Rock thats worth the price alone for me. Fuck Cena, we got two proper stars who Fans love middle of the ring. EPIC PROMO. I surprised this isn't talked about as much. They haven't been in the ring together since 2003.

Is anyone else wanting a stone cold and The Rock moment from WM27?

· Banned
763 Posts
It'd be nice, but it's not why I'm buying Wrestlemania. Maybe it's because I'm one of those stupid little kids who likes the current product. :p

· Registered
3,895 Posts
Certainly, I'm more excited about the possibilty of that then nearly every other match (including HHH v. Taker which they have failed to sell to me)

· Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Certainly, I'm more excited about the possibilty of that then nearly every other match (including HHH v. Taker which they have failed to sell to me)
You know it be epic between Austin and The rock. I would love the final raw before WM to have Undertaker, Tiple H, HBK, the Rock and Austin in one ring just hitting each others moves. classic. One can only dream.

· Celestial Messiah
39,109 Posts
Yes. A staredown of two wrestlers who left 10 years ago. Thats the highlight of the PPV. Especially the fact that there is no chance in hell they will ever wrestle each other again

· Registered
244 Posts
I feel like there's really nothing special about Austin coming back. they had him do silly GM stuff until he left, and that's sort of my lasting memory of him. On top of that they've been bringing him back in small doses for years, whereas Rock was pretty much gone for years (aside from a promo on Smackdown). I see the allure behind a Rock/Austin stare down but I personally don't care about it. I would prefer Cena/Miz to have some sort of interaction with the Rock. Though Rock is the HOST of Wrestlemania so he will probably have like 5 segments.

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
We didn't forget. There was a thread about this WEEKS ago. About the day after The Rock was announced as host.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.