Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Chicharito!
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd say good luck to anyone on here getting A Level Results tomorrow, I am shitting it even though there's nothing I can do about it now :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Good luck! Im getting my AS results tomorrow, so Im not as worried as people getting their A LEVEL results. What grades are you hoping for?

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Getting my AS results tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. After my exams I was like 'Yeaaaaaah, I did gooood' but now I'm bricking it.

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
Good luck guys, hope you all do well! I'm getting my AS results tomorrow, and I have no idea how they're going to turn out :/

It's funny, I was much more excited/nervous for my GCSE's rather than my AS results.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I got into University! Been checking UCAS for around an hour and finally just got on to find the good news.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Law - A

Psychology - A

Film - B (What the fuck? A B in Film!? THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT, I SMASHED THAT EXAM!)

English - C (Knew I'd do bad in this. Always been my weak area. No exams this Jan' though so I'll be able to retake no problem!)

I think they're okay. I needed AAA to apply to the really good unis so I don't know what I'm gonna do, need to speak to my tutor for sure.

Oh and I also got a D in Critical Thinking but who cares about? :p

I got into University! Been checking UCAS for around an hour and finally just got on to find the good news.
Well done, congrats man!

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Well done guys, be proud. I totally fucked mine up all those years ago (I got an EEU) and I've always wished I'd retaken them. I still think I should go back for another shot but now I'm all old and shit, it costs more money.

That said, I till got into uni, but I'm pretty much the poster boy for 'don't do drugs at school' now. I was caned as fuck every day, could barely function most of the time.

·
2,918 Posts
Congrats guys! :)

My brother has just finished his first year at Uni - this time last year, he was gutted - he got ACC in Maths, Physics and Graphics, but he was expected AAA (not sure what he got for his two AS levels). But it was enough for his uni place so he's fine.

I'm waiting 'til next week for my GCSE results - expected all As and A*s but I know at least one or two won't live up to that. Ahh well, I only need 5 Bs and 5 Cs to get into college, so I'll be fine. :eek:

·
The Knight
1,746 Posts
Congratulations to all on A Levels, the news said they were record highs?

Like 619, I'm awaiting this coming Tuesday for my GCSE results. Not as much of a big deal as A Levels, but still pretty huge if I don't want to work at Tesco for the rest of my life. (Nothing against Tesco workers, but it's not really my life plan.) :D

·
Premium Member
10,487 Posts
Law - A

Psychology - A

Film - B (What the fuck? A B in Film!? THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT, I SMASHED THAT EXAM!)

English - C (Knew I'd do bad in this. Always been my weak area. No exams this Jan' though so I'll be able to retake no problem!)

I think they're okay. I needed AAA to apply to the really good unis so I don't know what I'm gonna do, need to speak to my tutor for sure.

Oh and I also got a D in Critical Thinking but who cares about? :p

Well done, congrats man!
Naw the required grades are usually BS. I needed AAB for my uni and I got in with ABC. Those are good grades though, congrats. Also just saw your AS level post. aaahh you should not worry at all. You can easily move that B up to an A with A2. I did the same for maths. Though I killed the A2 exams. If A* was around 2 years ago I would've got that.

also congrats to the others who got into uni.
and good luck to the GCSE people above.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts