Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The following is a letter to n00bs that circumvent on forums after they have been banned, tell people about their lives on an online wrestling forums, are n00bs, think they "have nothing to lose", or are named mybraves.

Dudes, seriously...telling people what you are "about" and talking all this crap on an online forum. You need a life. NOW. Go get one, because this isn't healthy. You are looking to the people of this board like they should be some form of emotional support system....you aren't getting that from us, and so you flip out. That isn't what these boards are supposed to be. If you don't like getting smashed, quit driving into the wrecking yard. *shrugs* I mean for instance....

Why is it that idiots see things as if it's a war, rather than people just genuinely having a problem with an idiot? Are they just too stupid to realise the distinction between intelligence and idiocy? Or is it that they have never encountered anyone dumber than they are, and thus can't relate to the level of annoyance felt when an idiot just won't shut up?

When a group of people agree on something, ie. "this guy's an idiot", it isn't a conspiracy. It's probably just a group of people to whom the truth is so obvious that they have to agree.

I know I didn't like getting ragged on when I got here and still do by some n00bs, and really didn't feel like staying if that was all it was going to be about. So basically you can either choose to stay or choose to leave. Either way, threatening any of us is just asking to have us further open an already large wound. 80% of the people here know how to piss you off already, and utilize that knowledge frequently. You need to dump some ice in a tub, turn on the ceiling fan, put the ice-pack sleeping mask over your eyes as you sit in the tub....and CHILL.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
n00bs are n00bs. Nothing will change that. If it could, there would be no n00bs to speak of, and this "letter" would be pointless. Wait...it still is. :D

But the silver lining in the storm cloud reads this: ****'em. We can use the entertainment. (Cuz lord knows it's fun to mess with'em!)

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SLaM man said:
But the silver lining in the storm cloud reads this: ****'em. We can use the entertainment. (Cuz lord knows it's fun to mess with'em!)
Yeah it is ****ing hilarious.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Yep, your 'letter' is completely pointless. I agree, n00bs will be n00bs. Since n00bs are typically stupid, there is an 100:1 chance they'll actually rid of their "n00bish way." To tell you the truth, I really don't usually mind n00bs because their opinion is entirely meaningless.

All you can really do is leave them alone, and let them live their miserable n00b lives. Flaming at ******* n00bs is fun.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
^^^Usually this happens when they figure out there's real people using the internet, reading their dumbass opinions. They also find out that the forums are not all about the amount of posts you have, the multimedia files, the WOW forums, and goofing off (acceptable when you're not a nOOb).

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
It's true, they are annoying and frustrating, but the forums would be more boring without them if you think about it. They had a bit of... retardation. At least as many as possible are banned, which is good to know.

Still, just look at Chuck Spears for instance. He was a total n00b, and many people found him aggravating. But now look, he's an excellent poster and very valuable to all who post at WEForums.

Nah, that was a lie, he's still a n00b. :)

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
yea i agree with pretty much everyone just let them be nOObs. if they dont improve over time they'll get banned. in the meantime if they state an opinion say something totally opposite of them and watch them change there opinion really fast thats always fun, gee theres so many ways to mess with a nOOBs head

·
Banned
887 Posts
I'll show you what one newbie just sent me, and thus, this will show you why I hate them so much..... From NER

Subject: CHRISTIAN SUCKS ASS!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUCK MY BALLS CHRISTIAN SUCKS ASS BATISTA IS GONNA WHOOP HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply from me: I somehow doubt that! And no I ain't gonna suck your balls, because you'd need a hubble telescope to see them!

This is why I really can't stand n00bs, especially when they are retards like NER who just flame people's inbox's with pure crap!

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
but he's right :)

what do you expect really? when Batistas gone and Christians WHC you my friend will have the last laugh.
Ive never even heard of that guy, there all alike....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts