Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish WWE would keep Henry champion for longer then 2 weeks, but at least Henry's had strong booking during his (likely) short reign. He decisively defeats Orton, then, although he cheap shotted Khali, proceeded to decimate him with the Powerslam (didn't think Henry was strong enough). Too bad the age of Orton's coming back :(.

·
Ex nihilo
9,317 Posts
I don't see Orton winning, actually I think Henry will have a long run with the title till around the turn of the year because I think they are trying to build him to be Taker's opponent at WM

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't see Orton winning, actually I think Henry will have a long run with the title till around the turn of the year because I think they are trying to build him to be Taker's opponent at WM
Should I kill myself now, or wait until they announce the match?

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Gross, please, I don't even want to read the words Henry/Taker Mania 28. AHCK!
Let alone actually see it play out on tv.
This is Takers 20th so it needs to be someone he hasn't faced before and someone that he'll have a great match with.

Anyways, back to Henry, I honestly don't see him losing this Sunday. I don't think they would have given the title to him and make him look this dominant just to take it away this quickly (I know I know it's WWE haha) but they've booked him so well this whole time that I don't think they'll make that mistake now.
Hopefully it's like what everyone has been saying where Rhodes interferes and Orton loses.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I never liked Henry, but this heel run is, so far, GREAT! Seriously. He makes it very believable and I can't wait to see him have a nice long title run.
But a match with Undertaker? HELL NAHW.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Can't see Henry getting another shot at the streak. I can see him holding on to the belt until the end of the year though.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I say Henry loses the title at HIAC because Henry has never been in a Hell In A Cell match before, Orton has been in 3 of them, so what makes Henry think he even has a chance

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
I'd like Mark Henry's title run extend to the Royal Rumble, that's 4 successful PPV title defenses under his belt. As for people thinking they are building him up to face Taker at WM28, HELLL NOOOOO. This is Taker's last Mania, you want him in there with someone that will pull out the best match possible, Henry just isn't that caliber of a performer, not matter how great he's been booked.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would really like to see Henry dominate people up until wrestlemania when they announce Bryan using the mitb as the number one contender. It will be a huge underdog story.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts