Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the winter time, i've seen a girl at wrestling shows in maine. i know that wrestling shows are a bad place to meet women. i'm one of the most nervous people out there. i just don't know when would be the best time to start chatting if I see her at an upcoming show.:D::D::D:

·
Premium Member
17,769 Posts
how do you "know" wrestling shows are a bad place to meet women? There aren't really many bad places to meet someone (with obvious exceptions), it's dependent on that person.

She might be thinking "man I want that guy's dick, but I know I shouldn't meet people at wrestling events." the irony.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So you say you love her but haven't even talked to her?
since i noticed her she was sitting with another lady. i didnt know they are related or just friends. most indy shows it's first come first served with seating last month, my friend and me had sat down when they walked in my friends was telling me that we should go sit by them i was thinking it was some kind of joke on me and i said no

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
I still dunno who you are though.

Either way as far as OP goes good for you buddy. As long as you have same interest as her you're all good to go. As far as talking to her you should have done it early on. I would believe it would be awkward to be with someone for 3 hours without talking to them...especially when there is so much to talk about when it comes to rasslin:cool2.

Remember it's not about thinking about doing it but just going for it. What's the worst thing that could happen if you try?

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
13,661 Posts
If you need to run to an online wrestling community to discuss talking to girls, you can sit down and enjoy singles life forever.

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
Put her into a submisson hold and keep asking her if she will go out with you. If you keep the hold on long enough and with enough pressure she will tap and say yes.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Ask if you can put your tongue in her vagina or if she wants to see your penis. Girls love that mushy stuff.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
You have yet to speak to her, but you think you love her? Oh hon, look at your life, look at your choices.

If you're gonna talk to her, do it during the intermission, nobody really wants to be interrupted during a show, and play it cool, don't mention love at all, just introduce yourself, ask a few questions, maybe ask her out for a drink if it seems to be going well.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
If you need to run to an online wrestling community to discuss talking to girls, you can sit down and enjoy singles life forever.
Nah he just needs a little confidence boots that's all. He'll be fine:avit:.

Ask if you can put your tongue in her vagina or if she wants to see your penis. Girls love that mushy stuff.

You sure she'll go for it as soon as he starts talking about love?

:draper2

You have yet to speak to her, but you think you love her? Oh hon, look at your life, look at your choices.

If you're gonna talk to her, do it during the intermission, nobody really wants to be interrupted during a show, and play it cool, don't mention love at all, just introduce yourself, ask a few questions, maybe ask her out for a drink if it seems to be going well.

And remember just be yourself.....

:lol Nah just kidding that obviously wouldn't work. Just believe in your own social abilities should be the right answer here.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Just do it. You both go to wrestling shows a lot. <------That's there is your ice breaker. Now stop acting like a bitch and go talk to some bitches.

I better not get a warning for that amazing wordplay I just typed up. It was in jest.
Let's be honest, there isn't a lot of places he is going to get quality advice anyway.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.