Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Not as his entrance theme but it would work for a video package. Plus for what all the wrestlers got in WWE, Owens has one of the better sounding themes in the company.

·
Registered
554 Posts
As others said, it's too epic for his character.

I do think though that it should be reworked and I would love for him to have a rap version of his theme like he did in ROH. A song that really sells how he is all pissed off with everybody

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
That’s shit if we’re being honest. Wouldn’t work at all for an actual entrance theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
You know where else it would work? A grandiose WrestleMania entrance with an opponent that could also use an orchestral version of their entrance.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,726 Posts
Quicker k.o leaves wwe for aew the better , he's so undervalued, for instance he lost weight on his hiatus as asked , came bk looking as lean as I've ever seen him. More muscle on his arms and a slimmer tummy . I heard he's got a hiatus hernia that's why he looks big on the stomach, I'm going to admit I never really liked him at first thought he was a overrated fat wrestler but boy he proved me wrong . I think he needs to cut his losses and go to somewhere where he will be treat with respect and he would be over huge with AEW fans , k.o is in the same position as Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley was a year ago , what a difference a year makes . Hope he leaves and Vince ain't bothered it seems anymore , the storyline's he could have at AEW would be immense , he's defo main event calibre in any conpany he's proved it , but I'm just stating this from a fans perspective, he won me over and I've been watching wwf then wwe for 30 years and I understand how things work, he needs either a complete revamp or leave , he's worth $10 million dollars not bad for guy who's only been in WWE three to four years.

Peace .

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Yeah I was disappointed that he resigned for 5 years not too long ago. Because it seemed like right after that happened he became Braun's punching bag for like 3 months straight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts