Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Xpolsions opening theme, Suicide is one of the featured wrestlers. Before whoissuicide.com was taken down, it displayed a small message saying that his time in TNA would come again. Does this mean something, or does TNA just not give a fuck about Xplosion because it isin't aired in the US?

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was cool, IMO. He got way over with the fans, especially the kid fans, while he was around. I still love your sig so much.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
The reason why a lot of people hated him.Cus he looked like a idio in a body suit. To be honest if they took the cool suicide character. make it so he has suicide pant/tights. With no shirt on and Suicide facepaint. Cus full body suit and mask was way to much.

With the facepaint just long tights.He could be the dark character but like how sweet warrior or sting was. I believe people would have taken him seriously then.

Cus the darkness of his character was good. I loved how he would shoot his head with his fingers before his finisher.

The character has so much potential. Just needed to be done in a serious manner. It was stupid to make him cartoonish and promote him from the game.

I really hope they re brand him like that.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
He was cool, IMO. He got way over with the fans, especially the kid fans, while he was around. I still love your sig so much.
Thanks, and I always liked suicide, but TNA doesn't seem to care too much for him, and after the game was terrible they've used him less and less.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Xplosion doesn't air in the US?

Eh, Suicide was a merch-driven gimmick anyways.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I belive that Hulk Hogan hated it. Something that we actually can't blame on Russo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts