Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd just like to know how to get ur reputation up and how u monator rooms

Reactions: LK

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Ok, first of all this should be in the Suggestions & Help forum. I don't know what you mean by Monator rooms, but people give you reputation and take away from your reputation of they either like or don't like your post.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
This should go into the Suggestion & Help forum. Please read the description under each forums name in order to see what you can post in each forum. Anyway, to add to someones reputation you should look to the top right of the persons post. You will see a box with a tick and a cross on it, click on that and then you can add or take away rep. As for monitor rooms, I have no idea what you're talking about. You can subscribe to a forum and then go into your User CP to see the latest thread there, but is much easier just to go into each forum anyway and see the new posts, as you may miss out on some good posts by subscribing to forums.

A-Dust

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
To add rep, click this icon,
at the top right corner of the posters reply.

And I'll move this to the correct forum, where there are numerous threads asking how to add to someone's rep.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I took from his monitor* rooms question that he was asking about moderating. The staff is chosen by the Administrators (mainly Nitemare). Don't ask to become one or it'll never happen.

·
Registered
283 Posts
How do you find out who added to, or subtracted from, your rep?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
You go to your User CP and on that page it should list " Latest Reputation Received" which shows who gave you rep, and whether it was negative or positive. You can find your user cp at the top of the page. It's with the arcade, store, etc.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Kaneanite

I have looked to see where i can view my rep and I don't see the place you explained where it is.

I see user cp and clicked it but i dont see rep there. Can you help Please. I like the site a whole lot.

Doing a great Job with it.

Thanks.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Hmm, maybe it's just for admins or staff. I dunno. When I click to view the user cp I have a list of rep stuff on that main page. Maybe I'll take a screen shot...I may be wrong. Thought everyone could see it, lol.

Edit: Screenshot uploaded...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I gave you Rep Cody, yeah hott.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Is it possible that he can't see any rep information because he hasn't received any yet?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Well some Rep is taken away from him....

N

·
0 Posts
No shit. We know. Everyone can see their rep through their usercp. Big deal. Now die.

N

·
0 Posts
That guy is an idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about. I do. You die or get banned.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts