Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What, if anything, happens if someone with a neg rep gives you a good rep response on a post? Second, what are all the titles attached to reputation? Third, how often do mod positions come around and who decides on that?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Kaneanite and myself are also able to make Mods, and the other staff members can recommend other users, but if Nitemare disagrees he usually gets his way. :D

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Who would u go for?? Say someone left WE forums who was admin...who would u choose to replace them? Someone whose been here longest, the person with the highest post count....what?

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
I would think that they would replace them with someone who has had alot of Admin experience, Just because you have been here the longest and have a lot of posts doesn't mean you should be Admin or Moderator.

N

·
0 Posts
MJW would never be admin. (long-time member)

Rajah would never be admin. (highest post count)

FUCK

If someone with negative rep gives you positive rep, it all comes down to their rep power. Chances are, they won't have much rep power, if any, if they have a big negative rep. It all comes down to how long they've been here, post count, and stuff...

I forget the rep titles. I've only changed a few (negative rep ones). I know the other admins messed with the highest to fuck with me. I'm not going to post them because they should probably be altered to fit in with W-E a little more...

As for making mods, only admins can do that, meaning Kaneanite, Rajah, and myself. Amish doesn't make mods, although he can if he wants, of course.

N

·
0 Posts
I mean that you guys (you or Kaneanite) changed the 'rep rank' to "[name] is better than Nitemare."

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
I got my mod spot by standing up to Nitemare. I was like, "Look here woman, I want to mod a forum and you better give it to me."

He was like, "Yes, BabyBoy. I'll make you a mod."

I was like, "Best recognize bitch."

Then I lost my mod spot when Rajah got mad at me, so I became a chronic spammer.

o

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
No it wasn't.
I hassled Nitemare to make BB a Wow Mod. I hired him, I fired him. I got crunch his Mod spot as well. Nitemare wouldn't do it so I asked Amish to and he told Nitemare to make him a Mod. I made LK a Mod as well.

Kaneanite has had a hand in making a few Mods as well.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Nitemare told me you had nothing to do with me being a mod. He said he had considered me for a couple weeks, but he wasn't so sure cause of me being me.

o

So don't take the credit.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
That's bullshit. I wanted you as a Mod but Nitemare wasn't keen on the idea and he made MAC a Mod instead. That didn't work out. I was on his back for ages to make you a Mod.
I know you have a bug up your ass from time to time but that is the truth whether you want to accept it or not. And I did de-mod you as you did nothing anyway.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Now that is bullshit. I did do my job as mod. The mod logs would have proven that. I was just a bitch to other members. Whether you want to accept it or not, I did do my job, fag.

N

·
0 Posts
No, you are wrong, Rajah.

Yes, I did consider BB a mod before you even suggested it to me. I just thought that BB shouldn't be mod at the time, and was hoping MAC would stick around since he was a member for a few years (I think). You suggested it -- you never did it.

Mind you, Amish doesn't make the mods. He's made one mod in like 2 years -- Machine. I don't listen to Amish when it comes to making mods since he doesn't run the forums. Yes, he owns them and he can do whatever the hell he wants, but if he makes someone a mod and I disagree, then I'll remove that person, seeing as Amish does not know members and who should be staff...

N

·
0 Posts
Well the statement was a little off, then.
Rajah said:
I hired him, I fired him.
That's what I went by.

I don't even remember who I mod and who I demod as I don't give a shit...

All I know is if someone constantly complains about being demodded anymore, it won't be tolerated, for any reason whatsoever.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
With respect to all the mods here:

I really struggle to understand why anyone would want to be a mod on a forum, particuarly a large place like WE.
You spend your on-board time reading PM's from idiots pissing & moaning about some other idiot calling them a name or such lame crap,
you delete a post, close a thread, or warn some fuckwit...all of which bring you more whining PM's,
& every second person wants your job, & hence complains incessantly about how poor your modding is,
seriously, who wants that kind of crap?

Being an admin is almost as annoying, but at least most posters are so in fear of the admins that they stfu & whine mostly to mods instead,
& of course there is the small satisfaction you get when you ban an asshole every now & then,
but it takes hours to look through all the new members to weed out the (previously) banned fuckers before they cause shit again,
& then you'll get the mods who have no backbones (not people here I stress) pissing & moaning to you about the abuse they are getting from members for 'doing their job'.

There are only a very few boards I have enough belief in to accept an admin job at now,
& no boards I'd take a mod spot on for love nor money.

Nitemare you really should let everyone who asks for a mod spot be a mod for a month, & after they drown in the shit that ensues, that'd shut them up a while.

It's none of my business I guess, just felt like saying my piece...I'll stfu & leave now.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts