Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any full shows cause I write them on paper, I may start writing them on my computer, by I came up with a few really good ideas for matches, so here they are.

Triple Threat Ladder Match for Tag Team Titles
Los Guerreros vs. Matt & Shannon vs. Edge & Rey

Ladder in a Cage Match for Cruiserweight Title
Billy Kidman vs. Hurricane
I know that match would be kinda crazy, but I think with Kidman and Hurricane, they could pull it off. Just imagine Kidman swinging backwards and forwards from the belt (like Jeff Hardy), Hurricane grabs his legs and starts swinging him and Kidman goes all the way over the top of the cage to the floor. You don't have to escape the cage, it would just be there for extra punishment.

Triple Threat Hardcore Match
Jeff Hardy vs. RVD. vs. Tommy Dreamer

If anybody has any feedback, please fire away.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Some of them????
They are all bad!!!!!!!
But if you put them all in one show and will make a good storyline maybe everything will change!

·
Registered
126 Posts
F-5 said:
^^^^^^^^^
Thats good that you are agree(who cares?)
whoa F-5 calm down man, if u really dont care then maybe u shouldnt make a post about it, eventhough IMO it looks like all u are really trying to do is raise your post count.

But anyway i think that those are pretty good ideas except for the triple threat match but that could just be because I think RVD is way more talented then dreamer and jeff hardy.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
F-5 said:
^^^^^^^^^
Thats good that you are agree(who cares?)
F-5, you make a post like that in almost every thread.

F-5, I'm warning you. Every post you made was spam. Should this problem continue, you will possibly be banned.

On Topic - I like that matches. I never got why people put Cage/Ladder matches. There wouldn't be enough room. A HIAC/Ladder match would work better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts